1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help needed

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by SuperOwl, 12 February 2007.

1. SuperOwl

SuperOwl Guest

Just need some help guys i am trying to play pes at the min and i am gettin shudder as if the game is trying to catch up. I have just in past week put a ATI x1950 card in and tryed downloading latest drivers today with no luck.

If any one could help me i would be greatful.

2. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    I seem to remember the ATi cards having problems. Not sure if there are any fixes. I just remember a thread where lots of people complained about slowdowns and such.

I think one of the ways to fix it was to find a way to not have to use the DVD to play the game, since some people found that the game would play normally when using a crack.

For obvious reasons I cannot point you to such a file, but the way I see it, you should give it a go and see if it helps. If you bought the game it is only fair that you try everything to get it to play as it should. With a graphics card like that and a CPU not older that '95 It should run smoothly. ;)

3. SuperOwl

SuperOwl Guest

Cheers fella i will have a look round