1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help me to play better.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by ranabir, 25 January 2007.

1. ranabir

ranabir Football Shootball

4 September 2006
    India
    Chelsea FC,AC Milan
    1>Can anybody say how can I intercept passes?My passes are getting intercepted by opponent players but I can't intercept the opponent players passes.

2>Moreover while I pass the ball,the player just seems to wait at its position rather than by moving forward to get the ball quickly.The training says just to hold the directional buttons in the direction of the approaching ball,and then the player would move.This happens inside training ground,but while playing matches the players do not move to get the ball earlier.
    Help me plz,its getting very annoying.

2. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

Super Cancel sounds exactly the thing you need.
    :r1: +:r2: + Direction to take control of the player and run towards the ball to collect/intercept it.

Hope this helps, works for me.

3. ranabir

ranabir Football Shootball

4 September 2006
    India
    Chelsea FC,AC Milan
    Hmmm,I find it veeeeeeery hard to use super cancel,it needs lots of keys to handle,and using a keyboard it gets tougher!!![:(]

4. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

Oh, playing on a keyboard sucks :(. I would suggest getting a controller. There is no other way from super cancel I don't think.

5. Smokes

Smokes Conference

22 May 2006
    Definetly order or pick your self up a PC controller pad (logitech wireless pc pads are good), Pro-Evo is no game to enjoy with a keyboard.

You will feel the great difference in your gameplay str8 away.