Help me please

dp10

Championship
27 July 2005
From one day to the other, without touching the computer, my PES 5 screwed up. When i go to formation settings, game freezes. I tried reinstalling the video card drivers and reinstalling PES, but same thing still happens.
When i wanted to start another game which was working perfectly the day before (same as PES 5), it told me that some DLLs were missing. I reinstalled the game and now it works fine. Unfortunately, reinstalling PES 5 didn't solve this.

Please help me, i don't know what to do.
Thanks in advance

delete KONAMI file from my documents( copy needed files from folder 1( 2, 3, 4...), run game, exit, put copied files to newly created my documents/konami/saves/folder1(2,3,4,..). you can copy even option file but you must place him in folder 1. MUST EMPTY RECYCLE BIN BEFORE ENTER GAME(step2).

Yep , hes right , mine crashed also at the formations screen . Just keep folder 1 for your options file and use folder 2 onwards for replays etc. and you cant go wrong.

Thanks a lot guys, i'll try it.. but can you please tell me which are the exact files i need to move to the other folder, and which are the ones i need to keep in folder one.
Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom