1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help me please

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by dp10, 4 January 2006.

1. dp10

dp10 Championship

27 July 2005
    From one day to the other, without touching the computer, my PES 5 screwed up. When i go to formation settings, game freezes. I tried reinstalling the video card drivers and reinstalling PES, but same thing still happens.
    When i wanted to start another game which was working perfectly the day before (same as PES 5), it told me that some DLLs were missing. I reinstalled the game and now it works fine. Unfortunately, reinstalling PES 5 didn't solve this.

Please help me, i don't know what to do.
    Thanks in advance

2. ByTPA

ByTPA Non-League

16 December 2005
    Beograd
    FK Vozdovac
    delete KONAMI file from my documents( copy needed files from folder 1( 2, 3, 4...), run game, exit, put copied files to newly created my documents/konami/saves/folder1(2,3,4,..). you can copy even option file but you must place him in folder 1. MUST EMPTY RECYCLE BIN BEFORE ENTER GAME(step2).

3. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    yep you've got too many files in folder 1 ;)

4. biker_jim_uk

biker_jim_uk International

24 November 2003
    Man City
    YOU DON'T NEED TO DELETE ANYTHING!!!!
    just move the replays to folder2

5. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    Yep , hes right , mine crashed also at the formations screen . Just keep folder 1 for your options file and use folder 2 onwards for replays etc. and you cant go wrong.

6. dp10

dp10 Championship

27 July 2005
    Thanks a lot guys, i'll try it.. but can you please tell me which are the exact files i need to move to the other folder, and which are the ones i need to keep in folder one.
    Thanks for your help.

7. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    Just keep the options file in folder 1 (KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT) and use folder 2 onwards for everything else and you cant go wrong.