1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

[HELP!] Lost my Slide tool! :(

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by russellclow, 26 August 2005.

1. russellclow

russellclow Conference

23 September 2004
    ARRRRRGH! The stupid little thing that is smaller than a credit card has slipped away. I have NO idea wher eI put it, and its so small I have little hope of ever finding it.

Anyone know of either a place to get a new one CHEAP/Free or another way of making one or something - can't play my WE9 without it! :cry:

2. Shockin' The Prem

Shockin' The Prem Shockin' The Prem

5 August 2004
  3. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    swapmagic is also used to play import/patched games on unmodded ps2's, not just copies

dimensions:

[​IMG]

link to forum:

Code:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/15105

Last edited: 26 August 2005
  4. russellclow

russellclow Conference

23 September 2004
    Well, its not a copy, its an imported version...which I PURCHASED. The slide tool lets me play the game without modding my PS2/Losing its warranty.

Maybe you should do ur homework before having a jab! ;)

5. russellclow

russellclow Conference

23 September 2004
    Thanks alot - appreciate that :)

6. pup-fiction

pup-fiction knows nothing

14 February 2005
    You need to bear in mind that the picture's not to scale, just use the dimensions and it should come out ok.
    I found that the plastic from a dvd case works well.

7. Disqo

Disqo Championship

25 June 2002
    OWNED

8. fishcake

fishcake Premiership

1 January 2003
    L4
    before i got my ps2 chipped i made my own slide tool from an old credit card

cut a strip 2 or 3 cm wide off the card then cut a bit out on one end to form a hook, i used to use what was left of the card to slide the pin and pop the tray out then once i'd swapped discs i just pulled the pin back into position with the hook

9. Lukazan

Lukazan Non-League

5 May 2003
    Erm you didn't even need a bloody slide card, just cut out a small thin panel from a Tesco club card or old credit card and use that, simple...