1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

[HELP] In-Game Formation Change [Real Time Formation Change] Whatever Its Called.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by SL1, 10 January 2007.

1. SL1

SL1 Non-League

4 January 2007
    Just wanna know what each Real time formation does,

When you press R1 And L1 Then Either Triangle, Circle, Square Or X it appears in the bottom of the screen next to the player names etc..

i believe in PES5 I was doing it and sometimes the midfielders used to change flanks,

I seem to do it on PES6 and i can't see what it does.

Can anyone fill me on on what each on does please??

2. FyNoMeNoN

FyNoMeNoN League 2

3 July 2006
    Egypt
    Ahly
    Wat it does is.. u give each button a function.. like u let O be tha one that makes Counter Attack.. and let X be tha one that makes Pressure.. and so on.. so in tha match when u press L1 + O u will make counter attack.. so u assign each of tha 4 buttons to something.. thats all

3. SL1

SL1 Non-League

4 January 2007
    Oh Ok...

So when i have L1 + O On. I will play the counter attack attack play stops.

thanks bro

4. wwegoldberg

wwegoldberg Non-League

11 August 2004
    Theres a menu there, where you can find out, I think when your in the formation screen, go to Team, then Change Game Plan, it should show you there :)