1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help! Game crashes

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by parkjisung13, 11 April 2007.

1. parkjisung13

parkjisung13 Non-League

13 January 2006
    For some odd reason PES6 crashes when I double-click on the desktop shortcut. I get a message that says PES6.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. I don't understand why this happens. I thought it was the patches I installed so I completely un-installed and re-installed the game but this didn't fix the problem. Could somebody help me please?

2. bellyboy

bellyboy Guest

odd, im having that same problem (sort of), after i installed the super patch, whenever i am due to play man city, the game crashes out to windows and gives me the exact smae message. if i uninstall the patch i can play it fine.......ill keep looking for a solution and post back what i find, incase it helps.

3. parkjisung13

parkjisung13 Non-League

13 January 2006
    Ok, thanks. But my problem is a bit different. I can't get in the game at all.

4. gflare

gflare Post Count?

20 July 2004
    MD, USA
    Chelsea
    do you use kitserver , xfire , which patches , option files, etc..

The more info you can give, the better we can help you.

5. parkjisung13

parkjisung13 Non-League

13 January 2006
    I use the K_Patch. At one point I downloaded the Evolution Patch, but I didn't like it so I reverted back to the K_Patch. Everything was running smoothly until one day the game didn't start. I don't know whether this could be of any help or not, but I had changed my security software when I noticed this problem. I switched from individual programs to a security suite (ZoneAlarm). I don't know whether this played a part in PES6 not working. But as I said, I tried completely uninstalling and re-installing the game, but with no success.