help from anyone 2

kidace

Non-League
21 March 2003
this is on winning eleven 9 japanese one
1. is this a glitch or what buttons am i not pressing when you or the cpu pass a ball say down the wing it seems that i cannot get control of the player until he gets close to the ball because as an example says the pass is over his head and the cpu will get to it first i would rather start using my player to get a better angle and cut off the cpu but it will not let me take control of my player even though the arrow is over his head until he is close to the cpu player or the ball its like he will continue to chase the ball untill he gets close now do i have to set different tactics or is there buttons i can press etc tks
2.on shooting in ml i know i have sucky players but i baerly tap the shoot button and the guage rises really high is that with skill that it will not or is the controller really senstive i just need to know how to control the power guage so i can shoot better.
3.can anyone point me to the link that has the controls for we9 on advanced shooting dribbling etc i want to know how to do that move where the player is running and as he is running he looks like he is moving his feet in a c pattern and the ball is going through it i guess it is a feint of some type then he can run pass the defender i don't know what it is called but the advanced controls or a guide soimeone did can tell me how to do it but i cannot find the link
4and finally was this taken out i thought in a previous we 7 or 8 maybe not sure you could get your players stamania bach up during a game when time was called and it would show them getting a quick drink of water from bottle etc is that still in 9 or not tks and if still there how do i do it etc tks for help

1. Use the Super-Cancel move.
2. It's a bit random. Don't think you can do much about it apart from making sure the player is facing the right way and is on their preferred shooting foot.
3. www.pesmoves.com?
4. You can't do anything to get stamina back. They automatically get a little back at half time, full time and half time of extra time. The water drinking is just an animation before penalty shootouts.

Back
Top Bottom