1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help -> Edit team ALWAYS greyed out in Master league

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by dutchman, 23 March 2006.

1. dutchman

dutchman Non-League

12 February 2006
    Hi, hoping someone can help with this:
    I'm unable to edit my team when playing master league.
    At first I thought it was due to me starting with the real team players instead of the master league players ( ivarov, Castolo and them ! ).
    Now I played about 5 seasons master league with the real team players, and the edit team option during the negotation period at the end of the season is always greyed out

I tried playing as the originial master league players, and after season1 checked but the edit team is still greyed out.

Am I doing something wrong ? Any suggestions ?

2. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Did you choose a licensed team?

You cant edit a licensed kit/stadium, so thats probably the problem.

3. dutchman

dutchman Non-League

12 February 2006
    Not sure what you mean with licensed team ? I picked Arsenal, and used both the standard and the master league players.
    Should I create my own team and is this the only way to do this ?

In PES4 I could play as Arsenal and still edit my team

4. :: JJ ::

:: JJ :: Guest

Arsenal are licenced (i.e. they have their proper kit, not a generic kit), you can't edit their properties.