Help 4 fifa 09 controls!!

habbo1993

EPL player of the year
15 May 2007
I used to be a pes fan until the release of pes08 which i thought was horrible..so i decided to switch 2 fifa 09...then i realised that i cannot use the numpad 4 the controls..can anyone tell me if there is a way to use the numpad as the controls?:))

Thanks Tim.

Could you give me the formula in terms of what RT and LT each do on x360 though? That way, I can pull the move off even though I've changed the controls myself.

Okay, thanks a lot.

Close control button being the same one you hold while using right thumb-stick to do tricks and special moves, right?

I think the game calls that button 'pace control'... if I'm thinking of the right one.

Okay, thanks a lot.

Close control button being the same one you hold while using right thumb-stick to do tricks and special moves, right?

I think the game calls that button 'pace control'... if I'm thinking of the right one.

yes, and this one is also good 1 vs 1 against the GK, you slow down and can accurate the shot better, you can also use it together with the "finesse shot" button RB, it work great facing the GK for me.

Back
Top Bottom