1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Hello. First post here, and it involes a question.

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by MattA1, 6 May 2006.

1. MattA1

MattA1 Guest

Hello, my name is Matt, I am from the USA. WE9 is my first Konami Football game, and i must say, I am amazed. Now, regarding my question, I have seen people say you can import balls into the PS2 versions of the game. How do I do that?

I hope to enjoy my stay here,
    Matt

2. Moufa-man

Moufa-man Conference

18 June 2003
    Planet Moufa
    Welcome Matt!

This is the best forum for Konami's footy games.

Go to the we9 patch section and download the patch you want.It's as simple as that!The patches put many things in the game like new balls, regular kits , boots , correct transfers , stadiums and more!!

I hope I've answered your question...

3. MattA1

MattA1 Guest

Yes, but how do I then insert it into a PS2 game?

4. Shockin' The Prem

Shockin' The Prem Shockin' The Prem

5 August 2004
    You'll need to get your console "modified" I'd advise looking up Swap Magic on Google, this allows you to play backup games.

Other than that, all you need is a DVD burner in your PC and a few blank DVD's!

Good luck.