Heath Ledger Found dead In NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shame about dude really...

he had a bright future ahead...

sounds like a bad party animal tho...

and all that catches up in the end...

also read that playing the joker "got to him"...

it looks a sinister role dont get me wrong..

but it shows his mental state was suffering...

RIP..

He's not exactly Tom Hanks. Lock the thread please mods.

:eh:

So because he isn't quite as famous as Tom Hanks, you think it should be locked?
That's just stupity mate.

So on that note, let's lock the Miklos Feher thread too yeah?

I mean, he's not exactly Kaka....:roll:

I always thought Heath Ledger was pretty well known, even before it was announced he'd be playing the joker? He's only in a select few famous films, but still quite well known.

RIP anyway. I'm sure there's more to this story than we know atm, majority of people are just speculating as it stands.

He was not a dope fien..He had sleeping issues he is a hard working actor one of the best IMO. After finishing the role of joker that role did him in a bit. Now, he was making a film in London and flew back to NY where he lived. He had 3 prescribe pills from London and 3 prescribe pills from NY...Made services went by his door and he was snoring so most likely he never woke up.

He will be deeply missed:-(

im not interested in gay related movies, sorry.

Yeah do you live under the Rock and can you smell what he's cooking?!

Jes Louis man - I hate Homophobic people. You should try some Man love one day. Get intouch with your feminine side.

:eh:

So because he isn't quite as famous as Tom Hanks, you think it should be locked?
That's just stupity mate.

So on that note, let's lock the Miklos Feher thread too yeah?

I mean, he's not exactly Kaka....:roll:

I WAS JOKING you silly man! :D

Yeah do you live under the Rock and can you smell what he's cooking?!

Jes Louis man - I hate Homophobic people. You should try some Man love one day. Get intouch with your feminine side.

50 cent - Fuck you i ain't change up

its a joy to watch his videos with all those girls in thongs so i don't know how that makes him gay =P~

its a joy to watch his videos with all those girls in thongs so i don't know how that makes him gay =P~

You just put a drooling mouth next to the word gay!! HA HA your Gay.......EVERYBODY........ Ret Kit is Gay look what he did.......he put a Drooly smily next to the word Gay!!!

Didn't you ever think he puts lots of women in his videos because he is very gay, but is trying to hide it - Like in Shakespeare 'He Doth Protest Too Much'

Whoever said that he got shot in his mouth was right.

I read his Autobiography and it was in his Teens when he was experimenting. He was giving a blowy to some guy in the Hood to be able to obtain a cheesburger. When he finished the guy walked off and 50 asked for his cheesburger - the guy said he wasn't giving it to him. So 50 kept moaning and the guy shot him in the mouth and said he was rubbish at giving blowies anyway and that he was gonna tell everyone in the hood this.

50 said it was one of the worst days of his life and its that reason now that he likes to recieve as he is afraid of giving the love now.

Very powerful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom