Cammey

Shirt Untucker
12 October 2004
Lancashire,England
Everton FC and Burnley FC
More to follow....... :shock:

Heath Ledger is Dead
Posted Jan 22nd 2008 4:40PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned that Academy Award nominee Heath Ledger has died in NY.

He was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 PM ET today. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they believe it was not a crime.

The 28-year-old actor has a two year old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. He was set to play the Joker in the upcoming Batman film "The Dark Knight."

Big shock and terrible news but I have no sympathy for people that take their own life, leaving loved ones behind.

RIP

I blame Batman. He dun it

I cant believe he is only 28, he defo had a tough paper round and prob a milk round when he was younger, either that or he's been on drugs since A Knights Tale. He looked well into his mid thirties.

I can see the same happening to Amy Winehouse in the not to distant future too, which is equally sad.

im tired of those spoiled cunts spears and winehome making headlines about their "sad" life every chance they get.

They're not making the headlines, the papers do it. Some of the things in the papers about them are so pointless. Not even slightly interesting and just trying to make them look worse than they already are.

RIP

Its just a shame...reports were saying that apparently the cause of his demise is due to the break-up with his ex-fiancée Michelle Williams,whom he had a child with,2 year old Matilda.The drugs came to his 'rescue' and he has been battling with some serious demons ever since.

Thought that his role in The Dark Knight as The Joker might propel his career to greatness but it was not meant to be...

Ironically...his first film in 1992 was titled "Clowning Around" and his last film,he played the baddest clown of them all...The Joker.

RIP Heath Ledger.

Very sad, especially considering what he leaves behind. If it was an accidental overdose then it is truly tragic, if it was suicide then I always find it rather selfish. Regardless of what happened, it is an immense waste and my heart goes out to his daughter and family.

Equally, spare a thought for the thousands who needlessly die everyday that we don't hear about.

This is harsh but when my missus told me he had died earlier I was like "Who the hell is Heath Ledger?"

This is harsh but when my missus told me he had died earlier I was like "Who the hell is Heath Ledger?"

thats what i really asked myself, im sure he had his days in some movies but i don't really think many people knew him

My missus said "I don't believe he's dead" about 250 times in a fucking row. Every time I looked at her she would say "I don't believe he's dead". 24 hours later and she still doesn't believe it. Fine, don't believe it, I don't fucking care. Women.

RIP, anyway. God bless his little daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom