Heads up Guys **CAUTION** for people playing WE9 Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, just one thing, I am new to on line game but I would like to play with you guys since last time I was there, somehow connection will go up and down for no reason. Please if you see me there, could you try to play with me, I don't care about ranking but really enjoy a good game. My ID is Kempes82, thanks.

Yeah this is sad indeed. There was another guy who cheated similarly to get up the rankings named KONAMISBEST. I wrote to Konami about him and after that he started to drop down the rankings. I haven't seen him online for a month.

I suspect many people are doing that now to get up the rankings and it is sad but the only thing I can think of is for Konami to only allow one username online per IP address.

Seperately, Gascoigne USA when you're online msg me man, I'd love to play you again.

Last edited:
How can someone spend their time doing that!? That's crazy...

Putuco Malo said:
Bah, just ignore them.

The ranking system is the worst of online experience.

I will :) Just saying it seems these rankings matter to some people and they do what they have to maintain them. I only playe people that I know now. I don't bother with anyone else anymore.

Ezio

There are some ppl out there that do play for fun. Its hard to find them but I occasionaly run into others who pick different teams and dont lag cheat. I got relegated to division 2 cause I havent played in awhile. (like i really care about konamis rankings online)

Ive also gotten a bit lucky my last couple of games with the opposition missing easy sitters. LOL

I cant believe there are people sad enough to cheat online

how can you enjoy the game if you cheat?

i think the biggest idiots play at the weekends, so i stopped playing weekends now (havent played for 3 weeks), just play our league, and a couple of mid weekers. Always seems to be a good crowd on thursday nites at the minute

I guess some people come from the "if you're not cheating, you're not trying" school of thought.

HIMA told me last nite that it's his cousin. He said he works 12h a day then has other duties and his cousin plays on his account. He was tryin to convince me he is not aware of the cheating.

LOL x 100

jumbo said:
HIMA told me last nite that it's his cousin. He said he works 12h a day then has other duties and his cousin plays on his account. He was tryin to convince me he is not aware of the cheating.

LOL x 100

he told me that too..and then said..he has 4 pc's which makes believe me its really him and not the cousin :lmao:

yeah he is full of it, as in another thread he said he will get to no. 1 in the rankings as he plays 40 games aday, which is fairly impossible if you work 12 h days. Unless he has evolved so he doesnt need to sleep or he has figured out how to make time stand still.....hmmm he might be a genius after all

hima !!!! where are u at??? common man post a reply. you look like u are scared now little cheater... ill see u online and im catch u. say something man!!!!
what about ronyuy guys??? is he a cheater???

Last edited:
HIMA told me he has another usernames that he logs in here at EvoWeb since his hmaa81 name is banned.

Actually, that RONYUY guy is the biggest cheater of them all. I saw both him and HIMA in Lobby 5 the other night playing against "fake" accounts for quite a while.

iceobar said:
yeah he is full of it, as in another thread he said he will get to no. 1 in the rankings as he plays 40 games aday, which is fairly impossible if you work 12 h days. Unless he has evolved so he doesnt need to sleep or he has figured out how to make time stand still.....hmmm he might be a genius after all

Maybe he has a time turner necklace :)

Ezio

grinoworld said:
hima !!!! where are u at??? common man post a reply. you look like u are scared now little cheater... ill see u online and im catch u. say something man!!!!
what about ronyuy guys??? is he a cheater???

He can't do that since he has been banned.

Ezio

iceobar said:
admit it johan you are actually hima :)

:applause: YOU FINALLY REVEALED ME

but anyways.. who gives a f*ck about HIMA.. sore loser..anyways

johan said:
:applause:but anyways.. who gives a f*ck about HIMA.. sore loser..anyways
Hmmmm... Seems that you do. You cant seem to let it go... My advice: Let these cheats cheat themselves & enjoy the game in your own way. ;)

I played him last week. He had two players on his team, and he was Brazil, and he beat me 6-0. I'm not bad or anything, and I scored two own goals in the first 10 minutes of the game, and two other goals were Dida's fault. I also hit the woodwork 3 times.

He is quite a good player, but he plays with a friend on his ps2, which makes it impossible to intercept his passes.

And the fact that he cheats means he sucks at life.

twophases said:
Hmmmm... Seems that you do. You cant seem to let it go... My advice: Let these cheats cheat themselves & enjoy the game in your own way. ;)

In one way you are right...but I felt like I had to address the people and let them know who HE is so if they see him online to completely avoid sonof the bitch.,.

I think we've had enough indignities in here, and since he can't defend himself anyway, I'm gonna lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom