Heading the ball.

soyo

WEplayWE Creator
28 November 2007
Hey guys.

Can you tell me if it is important to push the button at the right moment to head the ball using shooting or passing button?

If it is the case, can you tell me what moment of time should I targer to press the button ?

Also is it important to use R2 button all the time, or only in some occasions ? (for example when the ball has high and slow trajectory) If I cross the ball for a goal, is it enough to press the shot button, or the best results I'll get with the combination of shot and R2 button ?

I'm playing currently WE9 LE edition, but the question is directed probably to all the versions of the game, cause if I can move the player with R2 button already in WE9 LE, I guess it is still the same in new version of the game.

While I'm asking, maybe I could ask also one more thing. Is the R2 button only working with the shot button, where the shot is more accurate(but weaker also), or does it work with other buttons as well, like passing the ball or crossing (not to the penalty area). If I cross the ball from one side of the field to the other, is it different if I do it with R2 button than without ?

cheers

Last edited:
r2 helps u getting ur player in position..its not necessary to hold R2 while heading...if u make a cross while holding R2 button then it will have a long trajectory...Heading the ball is 50%luck and 50% practice(getting the player in position)no r2 doesnt work with passes or throughs

Back
Top Bottom