1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Having problems after applying Superpatch 2.0

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Templar2K5, 1 February 2006.

1. Templar2K5

Templar2K5 Conference

1 November 2005
    UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Hi everyone, I've just had to do a reinstall of Windows XP, after some nasty spyware got on my machine. Sadly, this means I have had to reinstall all of my PES 5 addons. However, after reinstalling Superpatch 2.0 the PC crashes when I try to change my control settings. Why is this?

I have cleaned out my out my saves folder, and just left the option file, and a few other files. I have also deleted all of the Superpatch files, and reinstalled them, but with no luck. Please help me! Thanks.

2. andygray9

andygray9 Non-League

29 July 2005
    not sure y it crashes but if you go into a game then set up ure controller and then quit it will save ure settings

3. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    this is a well known bug, and was mentioned in the readme. Just change the control settings in a game

4. Templar2K5

Templar2K5 Conference

1 November 2005
    UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Excellent advice. Thanks for the help.

5. ValiantSaint

ValiantSaint Guest

I'm having the same problem when applying the Superpatch. How do you change the controls "ingame" How will the game find my PS2 pad when I'm in a game as well? Thanks :)

6. piken

piken Un seƱor

4 October 2005
    La Plata, Argentina
    River Plate
    Moreover... if you want to change the type of long passes you can't do it!!

7. moh-kamel

moh-kamel Non-League

11 February 2006
    why all this you may change all this in setting before you lunch PES 5

8. tdog

tdog Non-League

1 February 2006
    i have a different problem. i applied the patch but as soon and the match is about to start the game crashes. i cleared out my repalays and master league files from the save folder. What to do?

9. marukomu

marukomu Ecchi otoko

26 November 2005
    Okayama, Japan
    Man Utd, Stockport County
    try reloading your graphics card

10. hassan

hassan Guest

i have the same problem bro and i have been so fed up with... i cant apply a patch.

i downloaded superpatch 2.0 to see if that would work as it already has the footballs installed in the 0_text.afs file... so i downloaded the 0_text.afs and file and replaced my one but when i load a match or training or edit mode the game just crashes... Does anyone know the problem....

THe same happens for Kickoff 2k6 patch ... i can see the nike balls when i have to choose them before a match but the same thing happens when i go to a match,trainig or edit mode....

PLEASE I BEG SOMEONE TO HELP ME >>>> I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME MORE REALISTICLY:( :( :( :(

11. hassan

hassan Guest

some help would be appreciated

12. C0M1C5

C0M1C5 Guest

My game starts crashing now, help.
    This all happened because I upgraded my RAM.

I started with 512MB (x2 256mb), then one burnt out so I was left with 256MB. Both these memory still allowed me to play the game, albeit with some jumpy framerates and slowdown for the 256MB.

I decided to up my RAM to 2GB (x2 1GB) and now when I'm in a match (after the entrance intro) the game will suddenly crash. I think it crashes to window 10 or 15 seconds into the match.

Can anyone help, please?

13. tdog

tdog Non-League

1 February 2006
    i updaated my drivers for my card (if its that u meant) and still no luck. i must be the patch cause when i reinstalled d game it works fine but with super patch 2 or 3 it crashes. can anyone render assistance

14. marukomu

marukomu Ecchi otoko

26 November 2005
    Okayama, Japan
    Man Utd, Stockport County
    i loaded superpatch 1.1 and the same thing happened to me. I had to buy a new graphics card (my original was not good enough)and now it works great with superpatch 3.0