1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Have anyone of you tried the kitserver speeder?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Niero, 17 November 2009.

1. Niero

Niero Banned

29 October 2009
    Im posting this here so everyone can share their experience about the most realistic gameplay approach in PES2010...
    I set the kitserver speeder at 0.95 and it become like all another game altoghether.
    My advice try it :SMUG:

2. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Well too bad we can't do that for consoles.. I'm manually editing every team which is seriously taking AGES and I've barely got any time. At this rate I'll never play the game before PES 2011!

We seriously need someone to step up and create a console OF editor. That would save a hell of a lot of time. Just like the old PS2 days.

How come no one is interested in making editors for playstation OF anymore? :(

It was happening for the PS2 OF so why not now when it is much easier using the usb? I really don't get it. Wish I can do something but I'm shit at programming.

3. Niero

Niero Banned

29 October 2009
    The speeder has nothing to do with stats....It controls the general engine speed...a much deeper process...
    PES2010 has already a speed feature when you get a red card in bal there are two speeds...I believe juce has found those variables....
    Try it...you wont regret it.

4. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    How when I'm on a console?

5. fishball

fishball sa ♥

14 June 2008
    starting this thread in console section sure is teasing ;))

6. Niero

Niero Banned

29 October 2009
    Oh sorry I thought your PC that ure posting might be able to run it....

7. Niero

Niero Banned

29 October 2009
    Its because it turns it into another game ;)