Have anyone of you tried the kitserver speeder?

Niero

Banned
29 October 2009
Im posting this here so everyone can share their experience about the most realistic gameplay approach in PES2010...
I set the kitserver speeder at 0.95 and it become like all another game altoghether.
My advice try it :SMUG:

Well too bad we can't do that for consoles.. I'm manually editing every team which is seriously taking AGES and I've barely got any time. At this rate I'll never play the game before PES 2011!

We seriously need someone to step up and create a console OF editor. That would save a hell of a lot of time. Just like the old PS2 days.

How come no one is interested in making editors for playstation OF anymore? :(

It was happening for the PS2 OF so why not now when it is much easier using the usb? I really don't get it. Wish I can do something but I'm shit at programming.

Well too bad we can't do that for consoles.. I'm manually editing every team which is seriously taking AGES and I've barely got any time. At this rate I'll never play the game before PES 2011!

We seriously need someone to step up and create a console OF editor. That would save a hell of a lot of time. Just like the old PS2 days.

How come no one is interested in making editors for playstation OF anymore? :(

It was happening for the PS2 OF so why not now when it is much easier using the usb? I really don't get it. Wish I can do something but I'm shit at programming.

The speeder has nothing to do with stats....It controls the general engine speed...a much deeper process...
PES2010 has already a speed feature when you get a red card in bal there are two speeds...I believe juce has found those variables....
Try it...you wont regret it.

Back
Top Bottom