HAS ANYONE GOT HIGHER THAN 30FPS ONLINE?

terry-tibbs

Banned
7 September 2007
i know this thread is similar to my other thread but i wanna know if its possible to get 60fps online? it seems to be locked at 30fps as soon as u go online, which defeats the object of tryin 2 eliminate the lag cos it simply restricts the game to lookin crap.

any genuine peeps cracked this plz let us know

I hv 60 fps while playing and 30 fps in replays, so it isnt blocked by konami..i only use a resolution pach ( 1680 x 1050 ).
My sistem : CPU --> core 2 duo E6550
MEM --> 2 gig ddr2(800)
Graphic Card --> 8600 GT

Last edited:
I hv 60 fps while playing and 30 fps in replays, so it isnt blocked by konami..i only use a resolution pach ( 1680 x 1050 ).
My sistem : CPU --> core 2 duo E6550
MEM --> 2 gig ddr2(800)
Graphic Card --> 8600 GT

yea but are you playing the game online?

I heard in LOW level of detail, framerate was limited to 30fps. Possibly KONAMI forced network play to be low detail?

Anyone knows what the horizontal 3 red bars on the right hand side of the players names stand for in online mode? Not talking about the green bars where they show the quality of the connection between you and your opponent.
Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone knows what the horizontal 3 red bars on the right hand side of the players names stand for in online mode? Not talking about the green bars where they show the quality of the connection between you and your opponent.
Thanks

Those represent the attacking status of your team.
Red means full attack
Blue means full defend..

Red means full attack
Blue means full defend..

No No I am talking about where you see the online gamers create a match room and you see the rooms. And near thier names on the left side their connection qualities. And some of them(not all of them) have red bars on the right hand side of their names. What is that for?

Last edited:
i know this thread is similar to my other thread but i wanna know if its possible to get 60fps online? it seems to be locked at 30fps as soon as u go online, which defeats the object of tryin 2 eliminate the lag cos it simply restricts the game to lookin crap.

any genuine peeps cracked this plz let us know

Yes i have,depends what settings your opponents has. If he plays with high settings and you the same it will be 60fps...

Please does anyone have any idea what that red bar is for? I appreciate it!

Red means full attack
Blue means full defend..

As jaisonbass1457 said. Read through topics it does help retard

Red means full attack
Blue means full defend..

As jaisonbass1457 said. Read through topics it does help retard

Can you even read English. retard. If you have nothing to say. Just shut up!

One more time, anyone knows what those bars some people have near their online names are for? Thanks

Last edited:
Why dont you be quiet for one I was just making a fucking point, a right one too. Next time read through a topic then ask a question if the answer isn't there.

m8 thats out of order, u wer answerin to a question he wasnt askin for a start, he was askin wot the red dash means which sumtimes appears to the right of peoples names in room lobbys, an dont bother postin a reply, just leave.

Yes i have,depends what settings your opponents has. If he plays with high settings and you the same it will be 60fps...

meet me online then plz m8 cos every 1 i play must have ther settins on low, if u hav urs on medium and me 2 we shud get 60fps? is that wot ur sayin?

if u start a room and invite me, my user name is "1.."

Last edited:
meet me online then plz m8 cos every 1 i play must have ther settins on low, if u hav urs on medium and me 2 we shud get 60fps? is that wot ur sayin?

if u start a room and invite me, my user name is "1.."

my name is blitzkrieg, ill be hosting games everyday from 17:00 GMT onwards! Im on medium and I get 60 fps all the time!

Back
Top Bottom