1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

hardest league to win

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by marukomu, 23 March 2006.

which is the hardest league to win

1. English

20 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. French

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Italian

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  4. Spanish

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. German

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Dutch

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  1. marukomu

marukomu Ecchi otoko

26 November 2005
    Okayama, Japan
    Man Utd, Stockport County
    playing the prem with man utd and going to win it.
    just wondering which is the hardest league to win. i.e. are Malaga as bad as Sunderland or NAC or St Ettienne, etc

2. I don't have much experience with Germany and France, but I can tell you it's very hard to play with RBC/Heracles in the Eredivisie.

3. drunkenmonkey

drunkenmonkey Catfish

6 December 2004
    Blackpool F.C
    play as a team which doesn't have over-rated stats like man utd and have a bash.

Try wigan something like that for a challange.

Thats why i play as ajax online, not got the best stats so i need to use skill instead of over-rated teams like gayc milan and that

4. Shin_Mike_God

Shin_Mike_God Non-League

28 November 2003
    Mexico
    Spanish, if you don't choose Real Madrid, that freaking teams wins like 4-0 all their matches, kinda off about reality, but their stats are sick.
    So it's pretty much hard to catch their rythm.

Sincerely Shin Mike.