Hanrik Larsson

foxtrot_yankee said:
It's not freezing cold in Scotland and Sweden all year round.

of course it ain't freezing all year round but during the footy season it is. So I ask again what is your point? he will be there during the winter will he not? :roll:

Actually your full of mince Pele, during August to September and April to May is not too bad weather wise, sometimes very hot. Not as hot as Spain though, but that won't be an issue, sorry to say.

FD

Your having a laugh ain't you FD? it will matter as Spain is a bloody hot country I rember I went there a went all pink after a few hours in the sun, I didnt bother with sun screen and instead opted for an ice cream, ended up with some nasty blisters.

What your saying is that when henrik gets a good roasting in the Spanish sun and ends up all blistered he is going to play as well as when he didnt have blisters? I think not.

hahaha, you ain't got a clue about football mate. If Steve Archibald can manage well enough without Blisters I'm sure Henrik will do just fine.

FD

Thats a load of bollocks FD and I think you know you are talking out your arse now.

He wasn't living there was he? Case closed, game set and match Pele.

I ain't no friend of yours FD. I've only been on these boards a short period of time, and already I have come to loathe you.

fd1972uk said:
:mrgreen: LOL..............you sound awfully like our old friend KKK.

FD

Your make reference to me being like one of your friends? I think thats close enough to incinuating that I am a friend of yours, which I clearly never want to be.

Thanks for your insightful views EssDub, its nice to see that you Scots are reiventing the English language with words such as dicksplash, thats brillant.

pele83 said:
Thanks for your insightful views EssDub, its nice to see that you Scots are reiventing the English language with words such as dicksplash, thats brillant.

Nice to see that you have taken the time to master the language. ;)

its fuckin early morning lad, im sleepy eyed and tired im prone to some errors this early in the morning.

Awww boo you loz. We were having fun. :(

That's Henrik an official Barca player now. Unveiled this morning, I'll try and get pics. Seems Benfica came in with an 11th hour bid last night but failed.

Yup true! Laarson now at Barcelona:

Larsson completes Barca move
Wednesday, 30 June 2004

by Paul Higham [planetfootball.com]

Henrik Larsson has completed his switch to Barcelona by signing a one-year deal with the Spanish side after flying through a medical.
The Swedish marksman flew out to Spain after his country's participation in Euro 2004 was ended by Holland in the quarter finals.

Larsson had no problems during his medical and signed on an initial 12-month deal, with the option of a further year after that, and club doctor Jordi Ardevol says that he is in great shape despite his age.

"Larsson has taken good care of himself throughout his career and that's why he's in such good shape," Dr Ardevol told the club website.

"This is a player who's got more seasons of football left in him than a younger person who hasn't looked after himself as well as he has."

The former Celtic man has been handed the number 17 shirt for next term with Frank Rijkaard's side, as the Catalan club continue to bolster their squad for next season when they will look to launch a serious assault on the Primera Liga and UEFA Champions League.

Larsson joins Ludovic Giuly and Juliano Belletti at Camp Nou but it is unlikely that he will be the last arrival of the summer.

300604_LarssonPres_gran.jpg

300604_LarssonFirma_dif.jpg

300604_Larsson_petit.jpg

According to their website he's signed a 2 year contract with a 20million euro buy-out clause.

FD

Good move for Barcelona, Henrik Larsson is a great forward, I think in Spain he will have a wonderful last lap of his career.

pele83 said:
Your having a laugh ain't you FD? it will matter as Spain is a bloody hot country I rember I went there a went all pink after a few hours in the sun, I didnt bother with sun screen and instead opted for an ice cream, ended up with some nasty blisters.

What your saying is that when henrik gets a good roasting in the Spanish sun and ends up all blistered he is going to play as well as when he didnt have blisters? I think not.

That is ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Henrik also has another sort of skin man. He will fit like a glove in Spain.

Thats enough of your racist remarks Canniggia, FD has done his best to bring this thread into the gutter we don't need any more of your filth.

pele83 said:
Thats enough of your racist remarks Canniggia, FD has done his best to bring this thread into the gutter we don't need any more of your filth.
I think you're the funniest guy i've ever had an unintelligent discussion with. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom