Hands on PES6 PS2 near final build

RlCARD0 said:
Only I gave examples of players that are mediocre, and play a lot ball in the real life.
Did not I ask for the Riot say his attributes a to a, i asked he remembered of some apparent change.
In online championships does not have as edit attributes.
If does not it have as answer, does not confuse who be able to...

Also I thought your idiotic question, but neither by that I am giving sugestâo than you should ask.
I think I that is much more important make screen of the players that changed, than of the bottom of the judge, of the screen of presentation, of ball, boot, but also I am not giving opinion than they should ask...

The topic is free? Thks.

What?

I think my question is perfectly valid. All I want to know is whether or not on crossed freekicks, the ball is more likely to find a player in a good position.

Peterhendrix said:
yes studeep, its true but i play with inter i dont have imbrahimovic and vieira in the on line mode:(
Yeah i totally understand what you are trying to say, but i'm sure if konami can do something about it, they will, because it's unusual for them not to do the summer transfers, i think its got something to do with some license issues or something of that nature, i'll see if i can find a link or something ;)

Thanks for the preview, Riot! Much appreciated. :) Anyways ... how's the shooting compared to the shooting in WE10? Is it like in PES5? I really enjoyed PES5 as well, except for the ref and the empty stadiums (and all those issues that have followed the series for years and years now), so if it's basically just an improvement from that; sweet! Any sound effects improvements? Which new stadiums are in? Thanks, man.

Juve is not in Serie A
but in the second league of italie
and yes there a licensed kits

use the search mode for god sake

Juve is not in Serie A

Juve is not in Serie A

Juve is not in Serie A

studeep said:
Yeah i totally understand what you are trying to say, but i'm sure if konami can do something about it, they will, because it's unusual for them not to do the summer transfers, i think its got something to do with some license issues or something of that nature, i'll see if i can find a link or something ;)

they have NEVER done most summer transfers after a certain date unless its a big english player like owen - newcastle, no luque though even though he signed before owen.

the transfers are always out of date :(. anyone know what the cut of date was for updated transfers this year? if so then we can tell who will have been moved and who not

justjer said:
Juve is not in Serie A

shot_25_502.jpg

8)

Back
Top Bottom