Hands on PES6 PS2 near final build

Stringer Bell said:
Only a batty boy would care about faces.

And I think Junka might be one, not sure....you have to ask him.

Nice homophobic comment !
Look at your avatar, caring about the pretty little hat, and suave moustache :)
What does that say about you ?

Riot said:
Also, if any of you are fans of the Tony Hawk franchise, you are going to LOVE Tony Hawk 8 on the Xbox 360 and PS3. It's a true step forward from Neversoft.
Atleast theres some good news coming out of this. :)

Zygalski said:
Hard to say as I only played 4 or 5 matches. Overall it's very similar. Possibly slightly slower than WE10 - but then I don't know whether it was being run on 50Hz or 60Hz so that may have had an effect.

Thanks mate. Judging by the videos, the 360 version seems significantly slower than WE10. I'm curious if there will turn out to be a difference between the versions when it comes down to gamespeed. I'll just have to wait and see.

Good question mate. PES360 has widescreen. I would be very disappointed if PESps2 would STILL not support widescreen. Pes is one of few ps2 games that still do not support widescreen, it's ridiculous.

Can I ask about the Master League-
-Can you get rid of players move them to another club or loan them when you wnat instead of sacking them when you don't want them.
- Has the Master League improved e.g do the tables show games played and pionts, is the Champions League in that right format and also the cups.

Thanks, I'm new so be easy on him lol.

Hey i cant believe nobody has asked if the Whistle Bug that was evident in WE10 is still there... ie. in WE10 as the game progresses, particularly at the end of the match, everytime the whistle is blown, there is a slight stutter...HAS THIS BEEN REMOVED?? this was my biggest gripe with we10.. as it took out the fluidity..

cheers,
steve :)

Troublesome said:
Is Zidane in the game? If so, where?

Inter Milan off course with his new friend Materazzi !?

P.S. : Zidane has a new dribble trick, it's called the "coup de boule" <---when you're facing a defender hold left with right analogic stick then violently go to the right

Last edited by a moderator:
As birds fly south each Winter, so do I log on here and witness the tumult of emotions that Pro Evo stirs in the hearts of men (and pre-pubescent Ronaldo fans.....).

Same old subjects up for discussion as well, I see! Konami will never fix all the blemishes, because to sell you next year's version, it needs to be a slight improvement on the last. That's all that matters. If they gave you the perfect gameplay, and let you update it at the click of a button, then you don't need them anymore.

It's just how the world works - Regardless of how much money you've already made, you don't kill the goose that lays the Golden eggs! As long as the gameplay aspect is better than FIFA, they're safe so strange as it may seem, we're all relying on FIFA to put a bit of pressure on.

I agree with Classic on the "GAME OVER" thing, if you spend all the clubs money you don't get assasinated - look at Peter Ridsdale!

I'd also like to get that 'high' view back. I think 'wide'(?) is as good as it gets at the moment, but even a year on I feel like I can't see enough of the pitch. Any word on that Riot?

And when you play as a licensed team in the ML, it really annoys me that you can't change the kit each season! How am I meant to make money out of my mug fans? No wonder I'm always running out of money.

And what's Rooney's wrong foot stat? The suspense is killing me!!! \\:o/

Last edited:
T Butcher fan said:
I'd also like to get that 'high' view back. I think 'wide'(?) is as good as it gets at the moment, but even a year on I feel like I can't see enough of the pitch. Any word on that Riot?

they killed that a couple versions back, I also long for that. I remember the times in we6fe that one could play well without the bloody radar, having a wider view on the field (and overcoming human players with less peripherical view capability).

Peterhendrix said:
when the game is avaiable to share?

Everytinme and every version shows on internet few weeks before the oficial date.

We hope that!!

Im only few disapointed about some news... Like Ruud is still in Manchester...

Im already stops playing W11 10. Waiting for PES6...

Last edited:

you guys should just start playing with a giant radar

*jeez*

Lorde Vader said:
Im already stops playing W11 10. Waiting for PES6...
Why? They're mostly the same game ;)

benjo said:
Inter Milan off course with his new friend Materazzi !?
haha, nice one :D

benjo said:
P.S. : Zidane has a new dribble trick, it's called the "coup de boule" <---when you're facing a defender hold left with right analogic stick then violently go to the right
Be careful here my friends. I tried this move and poked myself in the eye! Must remember to be less "violent" next time :)

Zygalski said:
Why? They're mostly the same game ;)
Yes, for the PS 2 it is.... not for the 360. There they really improved the player AI, especially the off the ball running and more clever defending.
On the other hand, with PS2 you have far better programmed on-line options with the lobbies and the 4 vs 4 multiplayer...
I will not make this difficult choice for what platform I buy the game. I buy it for both platforms :)

zeemeister said:
Every Pes game has been an improvement or a change from the previous version.
You call that piece of shit which was PES5 an improvement over 4? you must be jokin right? suddenly your players feel like robots and its 10 times more frustrating to play? WE10 was a huge step in the right direction from the shower of crap that was PES5.

DJ

PES3 and PES5 are a lot better than PES4, in my opinion ofcourse, that game was far too fast and far too easy . PES5 is better in almost every signle way.

PES3 was the perfect balance, I think.

very bad option, konami do not made any transfer in pes 6, so we play on line with imbrahimovic in juve and cannavaro rud e manchester so its not good!

Peterhendrix said:
last year was the same thing, and they not update on line transfers ,very bad choice.

is it not something that can be dome manually? :roll:, online is different case but i'ld rather prefer they spend all the time they need in touching up the gameplay and masterleague to near perfection, than anything. Last i heard it was because of licenses issues they din't do the transfers and what not, you cant blame them surely ;)

Back
Top Bottom