1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Halo 4

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Rob92, 15 November 2012.

1. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

Surprised there's no thread for such a big release.

I've never really been a fan of Halo, or shooters in general for that matter, but one of my housemates is really into the Halo series so I've been teaming up with him and 5/6 of his mates online and it's brilliant when you get teamwork going.

My K/D ratio is only about 0.8 but I'm getting better!

2. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    Halo Snore

3. bsmaff

bsmaff Champions League

11 August 2003
    Welwyn Garden
    Exeter City
    Well said, most over rated games in the history of gaming.

4. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Never played one, never will, a series that completely disinterests me.

5. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    The A.I is wank.

6. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

It's a team-based game completely - unless you have at least three mates to co-op with online then it's not worth playing.

It's one of those games you either love or hate.

7. CalcioCalabrese

CalcioCalabrese Weekend warrior

29 November 2010
    Australia
    Adelaide United
    I only played Halo ODST very briefly as it came with my Xbox. Didn't like it that much but I'd be interested in trying it out a bit further. To be honest, I find it amazing how people really love Call of Duty. It's not bad but I found the gun battles in GTA much more engrossing, not mention the graphics on COD don't look too top notch, which I'd expect from such a big series.