1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Half-time disconnect

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by oligopoly, 2 November 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oligopoly

oligopoly Guest

why the fuck does this happen? i cant decide whats worse - not being able to get online a few days ago, or now that i am, every game ending at half time due to a disconnection.

anyone?!!??

2. damianpadden

damianpadden Banned

7 October 2003
    yep that just happened to me, mind u i was 2 nil down so it was not that bad.

3. oligopoly

oligopoly Guest

ha. fair enough. sooooo annoying though (when youre winning/drawing!)

4. LORDC007

LORDC007 League 2

4 February 2004
    happening every game now!!! piss of shit server!!!

5. corcks

corcks Non-League

24 March 2006
    Liverpool
    See Avatar
    Wern't the servers supposed to be fixed this morning.
    What annoys me is joining someone's room take way too long. By the time i get into the room they've either started the game or buggered off.

Last edited: 2 November 2006
  6. Mr Ono

Mr Ono Non-League

9 August 2004
    This is a joke. Konami have lost a LOT of credibility with this fiasco.

Had a whole week off work in the hope that I could either play this (or indeed the 360 version) but both have been immensely frsutrating and piss poor in the way that they have handled the online scene.

A theory behind that online disconnects is that the servers are so fucking overloded and slow, the game thinks a party has disconnected when it swaps hosts at HT. Totally fucking frustrating. Totally fucking avoidable if Konami had half a brain cell.

Muppets.

7. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.