Half-time disconnect

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by oligopoly, 2 November 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oligopoly

oligopoly Guest

why the fuck does this happen? i cant decide whats worse - not being able to get online a few days ago, or now that i am, every game ending at half time due to a disconnection.

anyone?!!??

2. damianpadden

damianpadden Banned

7 October 2003
    yep that just happened to me, mind u i was 2 nil down so it was not that bad.

3. oligopoly

oligopoly Guest

ha. fair enough. sooooo annoying though (when youre winning/drawing!)

4. LORDC007

LORDC007 League 2

4 February 2004
    happening every game now!!! piss of shit server!!!

5. corcks

corcks Non-League

24 March 2006
    Liverpool
    See Avatar
    Wern't the servers supposed to be fixed this morning.
    What annoys me is joining someone's room take way too long. By the time i get into the room they've either started the game or buggered off.

Last edited: 2 November 2006
  6. Mr Ono

Mr Ono Non-League

9 August 2004
    This is a joke. Konami have lost a LOT of credibility with this fiasco.

Had a whole week off work in the hope that I could either play this (or indeed the 360 version) but both have been immensely frsutrating and piss poor in the way that they have handled the online scene.

A theory behind that online disconnects is that the servers are so fucking overloded and slow, the game thinks a party has disconnected when it swaps hosts at HT. Totally fucking frustrating. Totally fucking avoidable if Konami had half a brain cell.

Muppets.

7. Tom

Tom Administratør Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.