hair + faces folders for kitserver 5.2.3, update 18-8-2006

Re: NEW hair + faces folders for kitserver 5.2.1

nadieevoweb said:
Update 4 added (links at first post).

I think I saw you in pesoccerworld. If you look there, there is a pack for zaragoza. Its bad quality, but I prefer it than nothing. I dont know if you aim for quality or quantity, but maybe you can take a look at it.

Buen trabajo.

NeticH said:
I think I saw you in pesoccerworld. If you look there, there is a pack for zaragoza. Its bad quality, but I prefer it than nothing. I dont know if you aim for quality or quantity, but maybe you can take a look at it.

Buen trabajo.

Yes, that's me (nadiepes4) :).
I prefer quality, but you're right, if I think I can recognize one by his face, I'll add it, so I'll take a look there. Thanks.
See you!

nadie....I wanted to ask you a favour...when you do updates...can you upload the map with just the players from the update? That way I can insert them into my current map.txt.
I use Watson's OF and I edited the map.txt to adjust to the OF, so if I install your new map.txt, it will cause me to have to do all of the editing again (which I still haven't found all of the differences)
Me haces el favor?

zlojack said:
nadie....I wanted to ask you a favour...when you do updates...can you upload the map with just the players from the update? That way I can insert them into my current map.txt.
I use Watson's OF and I edited the map.txt to adjust to the OF, so if I install your new map.txt, it will cause me to have to do all of the editing again (which I still haven't found all of the differences)
Me haces el favor?

No problem, from now on i'll add a map for updates apart from the complete map.txt.

Thank you!!!!
I was doing some pack for a while, so I know how much work this is, and I can say that I really appreciate it!

This may be a dumb question but I don't really know about this stuff,
Will downloading this overwrite my option file and will I loose my edited players etc?

Only if you use the option file supplied here....
The one consideration is that the player ID numbers in the map.txt have to match the ones in the OF, otherwise you get crashes and players with wrong faces.....usually it's just for a few players...but it depends what OF you use

Downloaded it and all updates but my game seems to be crashing at the start of a match and completely shuts down the game. Any solution to this?

Can anyone help?

blocp said:
Downloaded it and all updates but my game seems to be crashing at the start of a match and completely shuts down the game. Any solution to this?

Have you installed kitserver 5.2.1?

yes I have and I've extracted everything etc.

I don't know what else could it be. Please, make sure you have installed the last update (4) the last one. What option file are you using? Do you have stadium server installed?

any chanse to make this greate patch for WE9LE(K_patch)?!it`s awesome game
please don`t ignore these post

blocp said:
I have definatly installed update 4. The option file I am using is 'Watson V3.0 Option file' heres a link to some information about it: http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=94948 and no I don't have stadium server installed, do I need it?

Ok, but have you installed update 4 the last one?
With this option file it should work fine, not 100% sure but most of players have the same IDs. Make a copy of your option file and replace it with the one i uploaded so we can figure out if it's a problem with watson's option file or we might search in another direction.
You don't need stadium server to use my folders, just asking to know if you're problem could be caused by stadium server.

Last edited:

Ronaldinho2. said:
any chanse to make this greate patch for WE9LE(K_patch)?!it`s awesome game
please don`t ignore these post

I'm not doing it cos i don't have we9, but you could do it by yourself, you just have to replace the ids from your option file (you could figure out the ids opening with pesfan editor your option file) in both map.txt (hair and faces) and it should work.

unfortenatly i can`t do it,i don`t use pes fan tools:( maybe someone make`s it,and please try to play in WE9LE it`s really greate game
sorry for my english

nadieevoweb said:
Ok, but have you installed update 4 the last one?
With this option file it should work fine, not 100% sure but most of players have the same IDs. Make a copy of your option file and replace it with the one i uploaded so we can figure out if it's a problem with watson's option file or we might search in another direction.
You don't need stadium server to use my folders, just asking to know if you're problem could be caused by stadium server.

I've tried your option file and it's worked fine but I would like to use my old option file.

Ronaldinho2. said:
unfortenatly i can`t do it,i don`t use pes fan tools:( maybe someone make`s it,and please try to play in WE9LE it`s really greate game
sorry for my english
I think faceserver doesn't work for WE9LE

blocp said:
I've tried your option file and it's worked fine but I would like to use my old option file.

If it works then it sounds like a problem with the option file and the map.txt.

1. What teams are causing the crash?
2. Have you looked at those teams in edit mode? (you can test out your map.txt by going into edit mode and scrolling through the players in EDIT PLAYER, if you get a crash, then you have a problem with that player in the map.txt and you have to fix it)
Those are my suggestions for now...see if it works...

It seems to me that when I try to play/edit with created players it makes the game crash.

ah...not sure as I don't use any created players....but if the ID number is right, it should work....

This makes my game frequently crash aswell at random times. Also, during matches, I found that some players are given random faces, for example, I was England facing Argentina and Lampard had Messi's face and Beckham had Rooneys, he faces are fine in edit mode.

I'm using my own custom option file, is their a way to use your option file and still keep my custom stats and formations???

Oh yeah and btw I'm using Kitserver 5.2.2, I tried looking for 5.2.1 but I coudlt find it.

glock38 said:
This makes my game frequently crash aswell at random times. Also, during matches, I found that some players are given random faces, for example, I was England facing Argentina and Lampard had Messi's face and Beckham had Rooneys, he faces are fine in edit mode.

I'm using my own custom option file, is their a way to use your option file and still keep my custom stats and formations???

Oh yeah and btw I'm using Kitserver 5.2.2, I tried looking for 5.2.1 but I coudlt find it.

So you can see the correct faces in edit mode but not in game mode. If it's what happens to you, frankly I don't know the reason. i've never heard that before.
No, i think there's no way cos even using pesfan editor you keep the IDs from your option file, and that's the problem.
Kitserver 5.2.2 is ok too for my folders.

----
New update in my 1st post.

how are you gonna manage the transfers? it is going to be a mess

Hi, congratulations...

This face pack is the best pack ever!!!

But

What do u do with Ricardo Oliveira Player??? i have he in my
Master League... and now with your Option File, he goes to Benfica with this name: Manduca
Ricardo Oliveira playing in São Paulo FC/Brazil now, please put he in Sao Paulo again...

Tnx
=)

NeticH said:
how are you gonna manage the transfers? it is going to be a mess

You're right, I think i'll do it again from zero (the maps) when the season starts, with an updated option file (maybe i'll ask somebody to edit my option file or i'll just download a new one, i don't know yet).

Deploy said:
Hi, congratulations...

This face pack is the best pack ever!!!

But

What do u do with Ricardo Oliveira Player??? i have he in my
Master League... and now with your Option File, he goes to Benfica with this name: Manduca
Ricardo Oliveira playing in São Paulo FC/Brazil now, please put he in Sao Paulo again...

Tnx
=)

Thanks.
You're right, he was playing in Sao Paulo, but in my option file he's not Manduca, he's R. Oliveira playing in Betis (his team last summer and probably this season). Please, use pesfan editor to assign him to Sao Paulo.

nadieevoweb said:
So you can see the correct faces in edit mode but not in game mode. If it's what happens to you, frankly I don't know the reason. i've never heard that before.
No, i think there's no way cos even using pesfan editor you keep the IDs from your option file, and that's the problem.
Kitserver 5.2.2 is ok too for my folders.

----
New update in my 1st post.
They are correct in game mode aswell, just sometime's like when I'm changing player for a substitution, they seem to have the wrong faces. I guess it's not a big thing, I can live with it, just gets a little annoyig that's all :)

Back
Top Bottom