Guilty gaming pleasures...

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
Oh my god, I'm addicted to bloody Lego games!!

Dismissed them at first when they came out (after trying some demos), but my missus is getting back into gaming and getting her own 360 at the weekend - last week, she picked up the original Lego Indy in Game and its superb.

So I grabbed Lego Star Wars TCS last night and similarly awesomeness.

Perhaps its because I'm so stressed at the moment, that the game doesnt need much thought and the little tinkle of the studs being collected is hypnotic!

I've heard Lego Batman is pants... but the franchise is like crack - is it worth getting? (Batman, not crack - drugs are bad m'kay)

I thought Lego Batman was quite good myself, not as good as Star Wars but definately worth playing.

Pbb your addicted to most games and peripherals aint you? :LOL:

I do have PPS - Plastic Peripheral Syndrome yes. Despite all the shocking reviews, I cannot wait for Tony Hawks next week! :LOL:

I thought Lego Batman was quite good myself, not as good as Star Wars but definately worth playing.

Might check it out - thought it was poo on PSP, but that was before I appreciated the games for what they were :)

Lego games are just the kind of games you can put on and enjoy, nothing wrong with liking them at all.

(I got Lego Batman the other day from CEX in town, its almost as good as Batman AA)

Back
Top Bottom