GTA V

614388_10151207876055097_2001477220_o.jpg

337840_10151207907075097_1505473310_o.jpg

411529_10151207907205097_2008490427_o.jpg

I thought it was confirmed, since I read it today somewhere on a gaming site. Maybe it's still not confirmed and only speculation. Sorry if that's the case. The reason everyone think it will be out around March is because Take-Two is expecting a huge income by then (according to their financial reports).

But since they are starting to release more and more images now it does seem kind of likely to be the case. But who knows.

Edit ---.

Edit 2: Sorry it was on cvg and said this "publisher Take-Two's guidance has implied it'll launch before the end of the company's financial year on March 31". False alarms sorry :SMUG:

Last edited:
I thought it was confirmed, since I read it today somewhere on a gaming site. Maybe it's still not confirmed and only speculation. Sorry if that's the case. The reason everyone think it will be out around March is because Take-Two is expecting a huge income by then (according to their financial reports).

But since they are starting to release more and more images now it does seem kind of likely to be the case. But who knows.

Edit ---.

Edit 2: Sorry it was on cvg and said this "publisher Take-Two's guidance has implied it'll launch before the end of the company's financial year on March 31". False alarms sorry :SMUG:

:RANT: you bastard!!!

Just found this
The European-based online retailer Zavvi.com has posted what appears to be a release date for Grand Theft Auto 5. When questioned, the retailer confirmed that the release date of November 23, 2012 was provided to them by their supplier.

"I can confirm that this is the release date forwarded by our supplier," said a spokesperson for Zavvi to Eurogamer PT. "If the release date changes, our website will be updated immediately."

Although the release date of Grand Theft Auto 5 has yet to be formally announced, game analysts like Michael Pachter have expressed their belief that the game may well be released this year.

Furthermore, previously revealed resumes of staff at Rockstar Games working on the game gave good indication that the game would be out around October. Given the nature of game development, there's a good chance that their internal release date of October have slipped by a month.

The game's release in November doesn't seem too far fetched given the company's recent ramping up of their marketing machine, which began with the release of three screenshots yesterday. Rockstar says that they plan to release more screenshots later this week.

There's a good chance that we'll hear a formal release date statement from Rockstar Games fairly soon.

It would be nice to play it in 2012, but I doubt this will happen.
I think this game will be released April or May 2013.

by the way: the date (23.11.2012) at zavvi.com was already shown in February.
So I doubt that half a year ago the release date was already known.
I think we will have to wait some more weeks to get information by rockstar about release date.

Last edited:
Jepp. GTA was normally released in October / November, but since GTA IV the releases of the major games were in April or May:

GTA IV (April 2008)
Red Dead Redemption (May 2010)
LA Noire (May 2011)
Max Payne (May 2012)

I think this will continue.

Jepp. GTA was normally released in October / November, but since GTA IV the releases of the major games were in April or May:

GTA IV (April 2008)
Red Dead Redemption (May 2010)
LA Noire (May 2011)
Max Payne (May 2012)

I think this will continue.

It's a better time of the year to release. Too many games target their release dates for October-December which can become a cluster-fuck. GTA V will have the spotlight all to itself with an April/May release.

Not that it needs it.

Looks amazing. I've liked all GTA's, even the first one.... so this is a 100% pre order for me.

Like some have said, I really loved the way the cities felt alive and detailed. Even things like watching Ricky Gervais or driving around Liberty City made time fly by.

Really can't wait :D

I wonder if my MacBook Pro would run GTA V...
I would say yes Tim it will run GTA V BUT you will have to tweak the graphics settings. Dont expect it to run the game on ULTRA Graphics settings lad as Laptop Graphics cards dont have the same power as Desktop Graphics cards.

On the consoles of course (like GTA IV) this will run at 30FPS and below. In some cases on the PS3 it became unplayable like! I would always misjudge a braking point and crash the car I was driving..... like a loony admittedly but the game didnt help!

More screenshots available online.

I am still thinking what system they are taken from as I am inclined to say 360, because of the amount of blur in the background but this could of been added in photoshop afterwards.

In which case the game is looking great, but I am also worried that they may be PC in which case I am disappointed.

I am still thinking what system they are taken from as I am inclined to say 360, because of the amount of blur in the background but this could of been added in photoshop afterwards.
I should post that in the piss me off thread. I hate it when Game Shots are doctored in Photo Shop! Piss off and show me what it REALLY looks like!:RANT:

More screenshots available online.

In which case the game is looking great, but I am also worried that they may be PC in which case I am disappointed.

I was thinking the same when looking at the tennis court shot. The hills in the background lack detail which should be there on a PC.

I was thinking the same when looking at the tennis court shot. The hills in the background lack detail which should be there on a PC.

I just don't know what to think with the screenshots, they all look heavily photoshoped.

But the graphics look abit good to be console, but lack way too much detail to be PC.

Back
Top Bottom