GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

The latest Rumors are that Microsoft are Buying Take Two and GTA4 will be XBOX 360 exclusive (Doubt it).
I believe their is more than owning Take Two to owning GTA however look at these two sites.

http://www.rockstargames.com/suppor...IV,Xbox_360,Rockstar_Games,gta4&submit=Submit

http://www.rockstargames.com/support/

The PS3 version is not mentioned anywhere and they are supposed to be released at the same time aren't they.

Their was a big announcement (Lol turned out to be the Elite)last night at midnight and another tonight ppl are saying it could be the GTA 4 news.

But it would be huge for the 360.
GTA 3 sold more PS2's than anything Sony did and if it was exclusive to Microsoft the Elite would sell millions overnight and the PS3 would be screwed for a while anyway everywhere outside Japan.

Last edited:

Would be huge blow for Sony if they were to lose GTA. But great for us 360 owners :D

Great news about the trailer.

GTA IV Trailer, More Than a Teaser
Posted by illspirit at 20:45. Site: GTA4.net. Category: General

Since the countdown to the trailer has begun, there has been much debate and worrying around the internets as to whether it would just be a brief teaser containing only a few glances of the game. According to this article posted at GamesRadar.com yesterday, it will be anything but.

"The official trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV is only a few days away as of this writing, and publisher Rockstar has promised that it won't just be some infuriatingly quick teaser. Instead, it'll offer up the first substantial look into what the game is all about, and internet speculation over what that might be has kicked the rumor mill into high gear."

http://www.gtanet.com/news/single.php?id=3840

I will believe it when I actually see it

3174.jpg

"Things Will Be Different"

Very Curious ahhhhh.

"Things will be different"

It better not be bloody aliens, in the future or something shit like that

im looking forward to it though, Saints Row wet my appetite so imagine what GTA next gen is like woooooooo

I love in Vice City stories you dont have to collect the money anymore it is instantly given to you on a daily basis.
I never would go and collect the money unless i just happened to be there.

Tuesday, March 27th, 2007

The Trailer Will Not Disappoint
posted by Kodo @ 10:29 PM CST | GTAGaming.com - General News | Comments: 11

Gamesradar has an article with seven suggestions to how "things will be different" including destructible buildings, environmental weaponry, customizable characters, online play, and more. Perhaps a more noticeable paragraph was where they stated that Rockstar's IV trailer will not be just a quick glimpse, but a fairly indepth preview of what the game will offer.

Am I the only one who really, really doesn't care that much?

I'm surprised so many people still want to be a gangster. My nephew is mad to see this trailer, and he's 13 next week.

Don't get me wrong, it'll probably be good looking at their past games, but I'm not so bothered that I'm desperately looking forward to the time I get to see the trailer. Plus I always get the latest GTA and stop playing it after a month... Been there, done that, shouted "motherfucker" and shot them in the face. Next please...

The only kind of game that seems to get a big reception like this is the kind of game with 231 different weapons and tons of gore... I just don't get it. :eh:

If it does turn out to be totally different, though...

LemonJelly (from 6 March 07) said:
I have a sneaky feeling that GTA:IV will be radically different from anything we have seen before. I think it will be stylised, and that the gameplay will have fundementally evolved from what we all "think" GTA will be.
Give this man a coconut!!

Last edited:

Yes Jack you are the only one. The internet is gunna explode at 11pm from overload.

I wouldn't be so excited normally, I got bored of San Andreas pretty quick. But I think its cause its GTA on 'next-gen'. GTA 3 did massive things for gaming and the genre so I'm expecting big things from GTA IV

I wouldn't be so excited normally, I got bored of San Andreas pretty quick. But I think its cause its GTA on 'next-gen'. GTA 3 did massive things for gaming and the genre so I'm expecting big things from GTA IV

Agreed

and JB you are the only one, stick to ur CL and leave the GTA fans alone :)

t-minus 31 minutes

i am REALLY excited. last time i was this excited about a game...i really can't remember. maybe Gran Turismo 1. Or some older WE part.

This game has the potential to surprise or utterly disappoint. there is no middle groun it will either be amazing or pitiful i'm hoping it's amazing for my playing games sake but i want it to be really really different and very very violent and graphic sexually :)

:D

but i fully agree, either this is gonna be THE game of next gen or we all will be kinda dissapointed.

not long to go now!

Damn, this is like the New Year comming and everyone counting the minutes left... :p

Two minutes! :D

Back
Top Bottom