Grrrrrr Another problem Gamepad Related

Not working for me.
1. run regedit
2. go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contr ol\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\"
3. find a key tree which has your gamepad name in description field - copy the key tree name value
4. save following text in some text file, named as something.reg:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_044F&PID_B320\Axes]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_044F&PID_B320\Axes]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_044F&PID_B320\Axes\0]
@="X Axis"
"Attributes"=hex:00,00,00,00,01,00,30,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_044F&PID_B320\Axes\1]
@="Y Axis"
"Attributes"=hex:00,00,00,00,01,00,31,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_044F&PID_B320\Axes\2]
@="Right X Axis"
"Attributes"=hex:00,00,00,00,01,00,35,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_044F&PID_B320\Axes\5]
@="Right Y Axis"
"Attributes"=hex:00,00,00,00,01,00,36,00

5. change "VID_044F&PID_B320" with the tree key name value you found in step 3
6. save the file
7. double click on it.

It works now. I forgot to delete a space in "Control" in the reg path after I copy/pasted.

Cheers. :)

One more question: Is it possible to decrease the button sensitivity by just a little bit? The shot/pass gauge fills up way too quick.

Last edited:
Tried this, but the settings.exe still don't detect the right analog stick. Looked for spaces in the comand line but everything looks writen fine.

I dunno if im gunna try this.I mean i aint no computer novice.But i really dont like doing anything to my systems registry

YEEEES. My right analog is workin!!!! (rockfire psx/usb-bridge) Thanks a million times for the solution.

cheers

It would help knowing were the registry problem lays, and what this comand line changes.

Here is the original configuration of my right analog stick:

Tried applying the reg file posted here, and changing manually the registry file, but couldn't get it to work in the settings.exe

I have the same problem with a Genius Maxfire G-12U, and the register modification doesn't work, any other solution????

Do you remove the spaces in "contro l"? After you apply the .reg-file go back to you joystick i the registry (LDD's picture above and see if your axes are labeled 0, 1, 2 and 5. Maybe the trick is that the axes "6" get renamed to "5"? If i remeber correctly my registry looked like LDD's before.

Glad you guys sorted out, it still doesn't take any effect on mine. Here is my current configuration

Just as the reg file posted here.

cuchipando said:
I have the same problem with a Genius Maxfire G-12U, and the register modification doesn't work, any other solution????

my problem is the same, someone have the solution?

This thread seems to have gone quiet. :(

Is anyone else having this issue with the right analogue stick? I thought it was my contoller, although when reading this it seems it's a bug in the game.

Has everyone resolved it by fixing the configuration in the system registry? I'm reluctant to do that. :roll:

any better offers

Yeah me m8.But tbh konami should release a fix.And we shouldnt have to ass about with the registry to fix it.I think everyone would agree with that.Wish konami would release a god damn patch

i had the same problems i am using a ps2 gamepad on a pc but i went into control panel and recalibrated my gamepad and was able to configure it then it may help some people

Damn game pad broke tonight.Tried repairing but made things worse lol.Got no gamepad to play pro evo now.And although im tempted to try on keyboard i dunno if thats any good.Looks like im gunna need to wait a week to get another one damn.I did try another gamepad game catz or something but had no L2 R2 buttons.But the right analogue button did configure correctly with pes6 though...

Last edited:
It works but unplug your gamepad then double click the reg key works a dream everytime.
I dont really use right analogue that much tricks are what 1 or 2 tricks pointless even using it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom