1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Grrrrrr Another problem Gamepad Related

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Mat250000, 27 October 2006.

1. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    Can configure me gamepad to a certain extent but me right analogue is giving me trouble.I click the button i wanna configure but nothing happens and when it do button 11 comes up.The pad works perfectly with pro evo 5.But it just aint workin with pes6

2. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    oh and i also tried copyin my configuration from pes5 and still the same thing

3. GreenFan

GreenFan Better dead than red...

4 December 2004
    Athens
    Panathinaikos F.C.
    Same problem here! I cannot assign right analogue stick up and down therefore I cannot make the roulette or jump over a defender that tackles me..... Mine is a Logitech Wingman cordless and had no problems at all with PES5.
    Any help????

4. HassanB

HassanB Banned

20 February 2006
    Heey..
    I hava a problem with the game..
    I play, the pc-version, with keyboard, and usually in the pes-5, I used to make a short paas with the "s" button, but in pes6 it has changed to the "x" button..
    Because the "Button Configuration" shows a Play Station "Joystick", I don´t know how to change this.. I want to change "Short Pass" button, form "x" to "s"..? How do I do this??
    Somebody pleeeaaaaseee help...!!

5. duffer

duffer Non-League

31 January 2006
    HassanB change the 'x' button on the picture of the playstaion pad to S. Click on the playstation button and then press 'S'.

6. lonige

lonige League 2

23 October 2006
  7. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    lonige i tried downloadin that when comes to extract comes up corrupt

8. HassanB

HassanB Banned

20 February 2006
    Heey duffer..
    Thank you for your help..
    I cant do that because when i press "s" nothing happens...
    And my "mouse" isn´t on the picture in the game, so i can´t click anything..
    Would you please help me??

9. LDD

LDD League 2

2 August 2005
    Same problem here, can't configurate correctly the right analog stick of my PS2 gamepad, my adaptator is Dual USB Force feedback joypad. There seems to be missing Slider - and Slider +, which are vital for manual pass

10. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
  11. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    Looks like it dont matter what make your gamepad is.Problem with the right analogue remains.Just the up and down config really left and right works for me

12. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    Same here.

13. eraser2224

eraser2224 Non-League

28 February 2006
    i use my xbox controller with an adapter (as i did with PES5) and it will not recognize my two triggers at all even though it worked fine with PES5 :(

14. HawayAye501

HawayAye501 Guest

I'm using a standard PS2 dual-shock controller. At random points, or on certain combinations of buttons, the game sends me into the menu. This makes it unplayable because very 10 seconds I'm going in and out of the menu during the game.

The Start button doesn't seem to be recognised either.

15. Cobbler

Cobbler Guest

I've also got the "right analogue stick" problem. I'm using the Rockfire USB adapter.

Any solution *fix* to this would be great, otherwise, I can't fully kick as :(

16. GUG

GUG Non-League

8 July 2006
    Same here with thrustmaster dual analog 3.

17. ntalex

ntalex Conference

8 January 2004
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    Obolon, Kyiv
    How to play keyboard+gamepad?

18. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    You put your gamepad as player 2 in settings.exe and map the keyboard keys.

19. GUG

GUG Non-League

8 July 2006
    I mapped the gamepad to keyboard keys with Total Game Control and now the right stick works. The problem is the program doesn’t save the changes until you buy it …

20. GreenFan

GreenFan Better dead than red...

4 December 2004
    Athens
    Panathinaikos F.C.
    I hope a patch from Konami will come out for this right analogue stick bug.....

21. Bombdogs

Bombdogs Non-League

3 July 2006
    Same prob with right stick for me too, thrustmaster firestorm dual power 2, worked perfect on all previous versions.

Curiously the xbox360 controller configures fine :? ....I'd prefer to use the other pad tho.

PMF

22. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    Knowing konami they even gunna sort the problem out.Could be wrong though and a patch to fix this may come out perhaps before pes7 if were really lucky.I for one wish they d release somethin soon

23. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    I have a solution.

Map the keyboard keys in settings.exe and then download ControlMK (http://www.redcl0ud.com/controlmk/). Install and run ControlMK. Add your controller and then assign the keys you mapped in settings.exe to the buttons and analog sticks on your gamepad. Works 100%

24. zeus78

zeus78 zeus

17 February 2005
    Switzerland
  25. deja

deja Non-League

22 October 2004
    could you explain how to map them out? :)

26. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    Open settings.exe in PES6 root folder and define which keyboard keys are Slider -/+ (right analog stick up and down). Then go to ControlMK and click on Slider - and choose a key you defined in the settings (in my case it's VK_NUMPAD8). Set Auto-Repeat to max. Do the same for Slider + (with a different keyboard key, of course :p)

27. marukomu

marukomu Ecchi otoko

26 November 2005
    Okayama, Japan
    Man Utd, Stockport County
    I tried it and my R1 button isn't working. So... deleted it and I'm still playing PES 5.

28. faocruz

faocruz Guest

It dindt work here....I did every rigth I think..by the rigt analog stick dind work up and down....
    Someone can help me?

forget..It works know...Anyway..any chance of a patch to solve this???

Last edited by a moderator: 4 November 2006
  29. rocka

rocka Guest

30. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice