groups online

allan-mcd-

Non-League
13 August 2007
hi all , ive never really new much about how the groups thing online works , i was invited to join 1 last night on pro evo 6 pc which i did as i believe there are fellow scotsmen , as i am so decided to join they are called.......fitba academy....... does any1 know where i can chat to these guys,if they have a forum,any1 here from that group and how exactly do the groups work is there anywhere i can read up on it ? ive played pro evo since it was i.s.s. on n64 right through till now i even got the newer version but i personally dont really like it, i find it very boring to play , scoring goals seems all to dull for me , dosent feel like you have achieved much , anyhows if some1 could help me on them questions that would be great , oh yea and can you patch up pro evo 6 pc on vista , does it work , i.e changed music etc cheers

can nobody help me with any of my questions ? wtf cmon somebody help a pro evo fan out here

You can put up a message in the group options m8.The groups are simple 2on2 against another group you get more points for your team if the other group is ranked higher than yours.

Back
Top Bottom