Grey Arrow Condition in Master League

niko_05

Non-League
23 January 2009
Hi all

Looking for thoughts and solutions if available to this one. I am now in my second season of master league with AC Milan. During my first season Robinho was just like any other player in terms of pre match condition ie one week blue next week gren, red or orange arrows. Now for about 20 games or so on the trot his arrow (condition) has been permanantly grey. I have looked into why but nothing seems to indicate what is causing this. It says he is happy at the club etc. I have still played him to try an get his conditioning back but still no change. He has scored goals made assists and still no change. This is starting to piss me off to be honest as he is a top player who has lost his ability. Can anyone help. Thanks

I remember grey arrows used to indicate that the player just returned from injury, hence the stats reductions. But those only lasted 1 or 2 matches before the player returned to normal. Did you attempt to sell Robinho in the transfer window? I remember doing that would cause a huge deduction in "affection"/form, and it would seem like the player never got back to normal.

Well guys./ I sold him.Now abate is doing the same thing. I cant work it out. Very annoying.

Back
Top Bottom