1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Graphics problem 7300GT

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Fales, 19 April 2007.

1. Fales

Fales ¡La Décima!

24 June 2004
    La Décima
    Real Madrid
    I have just bought a new graphics card to play PES6 because the one I had made my game very slow. I bought Geforce 7300GT 256MB and the game runs smoothly... just in the first match I play, when a play a second match the screen gets full of black areas, white lines and something like that.
    I tried to run the game using 3danalyze and this problem seems to diappear but the game goes very slow.
    What can I do to solve it? Please help!!

2. pangkt

pangkt Guest

maybe something wrong with your card.I do not have these problems when using GT7300

3. Nisse100

Nisse100 SM-guld 2007

13 June 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby and Arsenal
    I also have the 7300 GT card and there's no problem with it.

4. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    download latest drivers?

5. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Fales, I have a 7300GT in another computer and every single game has the problems you've described (Battlefield 2 is the worst, you get huge black polygon blocks flying all over the screen, and rocks that will flash and become massive, and then small again).

I haven't found a fix for it yet, and I've had the problems for six months now.

6. cardan

cardan Non-League

14 May 2007
    I ues winfast nvadia7300GT 256.128bit~! This is my fist reply.My come from China and my English is very poor~!I very like to play pes2006~!But i do not have these problems when using 7300GT.