Graphics Card for PES5

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by spygyper, 15 May 2006.

1. spygyper

spygyper Conference

8 April 2005
    Liverpool
    I've recently migrated to PC version of PES 5 because i problems patching PS2 version.

It runs not too bad but a bit jerky.

I just have a kak ATi Radeon 9250 graphics card but I am going to upgrade within the next few weeks

Any suggestions on a card that runs PES5 perfectly without any little jerks and stuff.

The cheaper the better.

Cheeeers!

2. jeff119

jeff119 Conference

6 May 2005
    geforce 6600gt

3. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    hey!! :)
    sorry to be off point but i just wanted to find out which graphic/video card i should get outta these two options, or basically which one is better, either a XFX GeForce 7300 GS 512MB or XFX 128Mb DDR3 GeForce 6600GT, any help will be really appreciated.... thanx :)

4. spygyper

spygyper Conference

8 April 2005
    Liverpool
    The 2 cards I've had my eye on are ATi X800 and the GeForce 6600 GT which I beleive are 2 of the best for around £100-£120 at the moment.
    Just wanted other peoples opinions 1st.

5. davidbeef

davidbeef Non-League

15 December 2005
    Hi I have an ATI X800XL and with all the ATI control center settings on high, the game runs really well. However I have recently updated my graphics drivers and now the game is sluggish

6. spygyper

spygyper Conference

8 April 2005
    Liverpool
    Thanks for that I'll bare that in mind.
    Have you tried to roll back the driver to see if it makes a difference.
    Strange that the new drivers would cause such a thing to happen when they're designed for improvement.

7. maniac2003

maniac2003 Conference

6 August 2004
    Netherlands
    I have had a XFX GeForce 6600GT (128 MB GDDR3 memory).
    I was running PES maxed out, even when I turned on AA and AF. It looked like the picture was a little better, I use nHancer for that.