1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Graphical issue - Advice.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Ratinho, 4 March 2007.

1. Ratinho

Ratinho Non-League

15 January 2002
    OK, so i'm getting glitchy horizontal lines ocassionally moving down the screen. It's not a big poroblem, not affecting anything but just irritating me.

What's most likely causing this?

Graphics card is a GEForce 7900GS, 2GB RAM and a Core2Duo 1.86ghz, so the system is fine.

2. Deselator7x

Deselator7x Non-League

9 November 2006
    i used to have this problem :
    in the last i found out:
    it was about my grahpic card it getting too hot:(
    simple answers
    Q:dose your graphic card have a Fan?
    A: no --------------> get one
    ---
    Q:dose your card have a fan ?
    A: check it ---- or buy a better one the because card is more important than the game
    ----
    i had this problem before because i used to play the game in cup mood with my friend for about 3 to 4 hours.
    well,the card gets hotter and The Middle Line start to get broken at the bottom of the screen
    what i did to fix the problem
    i didn't buy a new fan i used additianl one (external one)

3. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    Actually it seems to be a simple case of not using V-sync. If your monitor refresh rate and your game freme rate are not synched with eachother, there will be tearing and you will also be able to see a line or tear moving up or down the screen.

Basically, force V-Sync in the "Performance & Quality" or similar on your display driver settings page.

4. Craigindood

Craigindood Guest

Yes that was my problem and it fixed it...