Gran Turismo 5

Re: Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

The in-car view loks fantastic.
one thing from the videos though, in one of them, whilst in-car view he nudges the car to the left of him, and the collision is the same as all the past gran turismo's.
nudge nudge nudge, and the ai car moves to the left a little each time totally unrealistically.

Yeah, collision physics looks a bit poor. At least one AI car did end up in the gravel though.

Few informations about GT5 Prologue

- The first ever Gran Turismo title with online racing: drive online against up to 16 other Gran Turismo aces
- Race a total of over 40 stunning, high-performance cars
- Race on seriously realistic, real life tracks including the Eiger Nordwand, the London City Track and Suzuka
– then race them in reverse and with alternative routes All-new physics engine means true next-generation vehicle handling
- All-new and improved opponent AI for a nail-biting race experience
- Access to Gran Turismo TV: a world of great motoring TV programming online
- Online Dealership: Access to car manufacturers onlineMy Garage
- a personalised homepage feature with friends, chat and personal game records
- Quick Tune facility allows you to adjust power, tyres, suspension and more
- All in stunning High Definition at 1080p (race: 1080p-60fps, replay: 1080p-30fps

http://ps3.qj.net/Gran-Turismo-5-Prologue-coming-out-late-this-year/pg/49/aid/101089

I dont think it will be Sony have to make money somehow!

Twas the TG post above that he since deleted.

Well that's disgraceful, who does he think he is planting such seeds into the mind of a cheap northern man? I thought I was gonna get something for free!!!!!11111 :(

GT5 looks godly, the engine sounds are fantastic...BUT...

..why does the skidding noise STILL sound like a cat being run over? It has sounded the same since GT1 and it just doesn't sound right at all. It is a noise you hear a lot when playing and it really grates on my nerves.

smallish_sennacar.jpg

Gran Turismo Ferrari "Too Difficult"
That mop of hair is Brunno Senna, professional Ferrari race car driver. So if anyone knows and understands what it's like to take the wheel of a real Ferrari, it's this dude. And while the rest of us, sit by and marvel at Gran Turismo's "realistic" Ferrari physics, Senna says "hang on there!" His opinion about GT?

It's a good game but the biggest misrepresentation in GT HD is the Ferrari 599. It's overly difficult to drive, even if you put racing tyres on. It's almost as if the car has far more power than it does in real life. And the controller is really sensitive so it's not so easy to input the exact amount of power you want out of the car. It becomes a bit too hard to be fun.

But someone posted here it'd be a free download from PSN?

20th Oct a Japanese demo of prologue is meant to go live... no word on other countries.

GT5P meant to be release on BR (and download like warwawk) in Dec in Japan, early 08 for EU+. Expect full GT4 xmas next year with add-ons for GT5p in between.

Gran Turismo 5: Kaz Yamauchi Interview

We meet with the creator of the Gran Turismo series for a detailed chat about the next iteration on the PS3.

PSP GT is mentioned among other things.

bet people cat wait to drive full throttel round the track and bounce/smash off every corner and still win,

im more of a forza2 man myself.

bet people cat wait to drive full throttel round the track and bounce/smash off every corner and still win,

im more of a forza2 man myself.

English isn't your strong point is it?

Annoyingly I agree in part with your point though, because online is gonna be utter hell. I won't personally bash into everyone, and don't during normal gameplay, but with it being stupidly bad in PGR3 at the start of races, imagine what it'll be like online with GT5 and no damage? :shock:

Can anyone access the Japanese store? If so, how?

Thanking you kindly.

Back
Top Bottom