1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Google Glass

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Rob92, 22 February 2013.

1. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

YouTube - How It Feels [through Glass]

Pretty sweet, huh?
    The developer editions are $1500, no confirmed price for the public yet, if these work as smoothly as that video suggests then I'd say it isn't a bad price in all honesty.

Official site;
    http://www.google.com/glass/start/

It may end up with people talking out loud to their glasses which may seem a little crazy, it's bad enough when people use bluetooth headsets!

The capabilities of technology today are incredible.

2. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    Looks amazing, but they need to put it all into the actual glasses, otherwise you look like a right douche bag walking around with them on. Plus it just screams out 'Come and mug me!'

It is really cool though.

3. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    Stupid video.

4. Damjan

Damjan World Cup Winner

16 July 2011
    Arsenal|Juventus|ASSE
    It looks pretty cool and all, but out of those features I'd probably only use the camera function.

5. The_Special_One

The_Special_One #helpmemeetgenie

17 August 2007
    Lovely Estoril
    #geniearmy
    Is there any option in which you can see the people naked?

6. Kanouté

Kanouté #NewEra

26 April 2008
    nah, that's not possible of course. hacking glasses of some playboy would do wonders, though. :P

7. LFC Albania

LFC Albania Banned

13 October 2012
    Kosova
    Albania NT
    I dont like it, I feel like in some years everyone will be walking with this kind of glasses, it sucks already tired of people walking around with their phones in hand 24/7.... I feel like all this is getting to far!