Goodbye...

I don't know anything about the condition, and specifically the intricaties of your situation but I hope there is hope for you still. Wish you all the best, mate.

tupax said:
Sulph, don't feel all depressed and all. Cheer up, you'll survive. Astrocytoma Brain Tumour is really common, it's the most common brain tumor there is. Treatment is available. A few times, doctors gave the patients steroids so they can reduce the pressure in the skull to make the surgery easier, when they opened the skull the cancer cells had already died off. So cheer up buddy! You're not going anywhere, you're staying here with us, a respected member of the evo-web community.

I hope you're right buddy...

it's a real shock, i don't really know what to say.

hope you all the best and be strong buddy.

take care.

Ph I dont know what to say either.. Just all the best to you and your family and I hope to see you once back on Evo-Web again..

Sulph, my thoughts are with you and we pray that you can see this through.

Chin up mate, an excellent community member and one who will be sorely missed.

Best of luck.

Sorry I did not say anything before. I've got to be honest, I wasn't sure what to think of this or even if it was real at first.

For what it's worth, good luck and my condolences. You'll be mised.

Just saw this thread for first time now and I was unaware that Sulph had said his goodbye to us nearly 20 days ago. :(

My thoughts are same as everyone else though bro, hope you get better and don't GIVE UP!. For when I did know you, it was a pleasure and we had fun chatting about random things and Chelski of course. Now that I see you may not be among us anymore, I wish for more moments like that :/
rockykabir said:
We will remember you in our Prayers Sulph.....May you and your family be helped through this difficult period.
Wanted to say the same. You will certainly be in my prayers tonight :(

Hope you're still fine bro and reading this especially tupax' msg which seems encouraging and i hope like Stan it's also true :)

I will pray for you and your family my brother, I know you were a very active member of this forum but we never got the opportunity to speak to one another but sincerely from the heart, hope you pull through.

i really am shocked about this, i read a few people mentioning this but didn't know why you were leaving. all i can say is good luck and keep your chin up.

Here's hoping you get through this Sulph. You were always an example to newcomers here, a great all-round human being. Hope you're getting through this.

Back
Top Bottom