Goodbye...

Sulph

Goodbye...
28 September 2003
Im sorry to report that i have recently been diagnosed with an "Astrocytoma Brain Tumour" in my cerebellum.

As you could all understand, I do not have that long to live and i must say goodbye to you all at Evo-Web.

I just want to say that its been a great time since i joined here in September of 2003 and that ive seen this place evolve greatly.

This is my final goodbye to you all.

Bye..

Iam very sorry to hear that.
I hope u make it through if there is a chance,
but take care, goodbye Sulph. So long Lad!
Time really flies by, we all gotta go sometime. We will all die soon also.
Death is inevitable regardless.
=( ...... .......

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis Sulph, you have been a great member of the EW community......................... :(

Sorry to hear about that, Sulph. Your contributions to EW shall be missed. Good luck.

That's some very bad news my friend...
If iwere you (and i know, i am not) i would try to keep on living like i did before you were diagnosed if possible of course.
I can understand that you feel horrible, but don't give up now..even if your disease is terminal..why don't just continue to visit Evo-Web since you enjoyed it as much as you said in your very moving thread starter...
I was never very close to you on this forum, but if ever you feel the need to talk about it, just PM me...i'll be glad to talk to you...
May you find the courage to withstand the ordeal that you are facing now...
See you on the other side..

Sulph, what did the doctors say? Isn't there a way they can help or even cure it? Best of luck anyway, for you and your family.

There might be a battle you can't win, but don't lose the war. Be yourself man and do all you want to do in life now, not tomorrow.

I hope you find solace and hopefully more, good luck and you are a cracking forum member.

Will

Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully you can live life to its fullest in whatever time you have left

From the darkness comes light
Your beacon shall shine on
Through the faces of the people you met
On this journey that was too short
You will forever walk on
Through the smiles of loved ones
The memories companions share
Living for every moment
Embracing every blessing
You shall forever stand tall

Be strong Sulph. Such sad news for someone so young, I hope you pull through, you'll be in our thoughts.

Make the most of every moment guys.

That is a hammer blow. Really sorry to hear it; know we had disagreements in the past, but that really hit me hard when I read that, I'm very sorry. Hope you get to make the most of the time you have left. Sorry again

Sorry to hear about that mate. We didn't always be see eye to eye but you always stuck up for what you believed.

Keep fighting and you never know what may happen!

So sorry to hear that sulph. You're support and general presence in the Chelsea thread and of course all of Evo-Web will be sorely missed. Good Luck

Flippin eck. Although we've never crossed paths this is tragic news.

God be with you mate, have faith and live your life as best you can. I'll pray for you.

best

Ant

I don't know you personally but it is sad to hear news like this about anybody, hope you have fun while you can and maybe that they can help prolong your life or even cure this.

:(

Sulph, don't feel all depressed and all. Cheer up, you'll survive. Astrocytoma Brain Tumour is really common, it's the most common brain tumor there is. Treatment is available. A few times, doctors gave the patients steroids so they can reduce the pressure in the skull to make the surgery easier, when they opened the skull the cancer cells had already died off. So cheer up buddy! You're not going anywhere, you're staying here with us, a respected member of the evo-web community.

Back
Top Bottom