Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About fouls flawless it's too funny to see people tell they cannot count the number of FK during a game whereas I saw a whole PES5 game vidéo on a DVD included in the french PSM2 where the chief-writer and a one of his writer did a match with the 2 best french players of the last year (which the 2 top ranking players won 3-0 : brazil - england) and during which occured about 10 -15 fouls and a justified penalty.
It was there first game and din't even play WE9 and as though didn't really know how to defend (only 10-15 fouls : not too much as for me) so i think you should await PES5 and forget about this really improved but still crappy fifa 2006

Last edited:
Jabb3r said:
Goodbye m8 take care, much respect to your contibution to WE/PES community.

And for all you tossers moaning at wolf, get a life, this guy has done so much for the game, dedication aint the word, if he wants to move on then fair play, he's got his reasons and fouls in WE9 do suck, I've shouted at the telly countless times now because of the cheating computer bastids.

But from what I read there is a total lack of respect, "Don't let the door hit you on the ase on the way out" I mean thats just tragic immaturity at it's worst.

Good look to him, hope he enjoys his games from now on as I got the impression he wasn't from his posts.

I also hope he does come back, but I aint gonna slate the guy for saying what he said, trouble is on here when most of you lot get grounded, you direct anger to your parents to wherever you can on here.

Sad day that a great member/patch legend leaves and a very sad day to read some of those replies indeed.

:applause:

Well this thread has hit an iceberg and sunk....

Thanks for the efforts over the years Wolf, you were a good slave to the increasingly thankless community. ;)

I'm sure we'll see you back here again, and look forward to it. Take it easy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom