Goals gallery? Your opinions wanted

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
As part of the site re-design we're looking at adding a goal gallery. Is this something that you're interested in?

Competitions like GOTM can be run and that kind of thing.

If it is something people want is there anyone who wants to run it? I'm not going to get chance to do it myself so we'll need people who can take e-mailed goals - XPort/MAX Drive format etc. - capture goals at a decent quality from PS2/Xbox/PC and encode the videos so that they're suitable for downloading and the like.

Feel free to add any constructive input here :).

Cheers.

• Staff
Indeed he does, I'm hoping he sees this and feels obliged to volunteer.

Yea it would be great, like someone said its amazing to see other peoples goals.

• Staff
Ashed said:
How much disk space would you need for that? :o

A few hundred meg I would think, maybe more if it takes off. I need to speak to SG about it. :)

Sounds great! But can it be done? The credibility of this forum kind of dropped when the evo-web league almost fell apart. I love the idea though, hopefully it'll go through!

a goal gallery is a must!! there is such a big void since the end of "show us miracle"

people, we need a goal gallery!!!

No not really but this is where we are at the mo. The re-design is coming along now and I still need to sort out server space etc. with SG. Once the new site is in place I can then look at sorting out the gallery. No-one's come forward to run it yet mind...

great idea, only thing that's missing from the site really. You could do with an off-topic area as well...

Last edited:
I'm around, and willing if anyone needs there goals converted, and i'll help with the G of the M, if you can get it going, as it didn't so much last time.

Just send me the x-port file, and i'll sort the goals.

Ratinho80@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay in responding. There is a chance of it being started but only as a trial. Assuming all is ok then we'll be fine to carry on.

I think it'd be a good idea to do a trial Goal of the Month type of thing. Who would be interested in running it? We'd also need people able to capture replays from people's Xport/Max Drive saves on whatever games are needed.

Back
Top Bottom