Goalkeeper and no move after supershot on PC version PES 2017

kraken.kraken11111

Non-League
22 April 2017
Hi guys. I have a question. I saw a lot of super shots and goals when goalkeeper wasnt able to do any move during the shots On PS4 version of PES 2017 on youtube. I like this kind of goals, when goalkeeper is without chance with no reaction.

Is this possible on the PC version PES 2017 ? Because if I know, PC version should have the same gameplay. But I played and I wasnt able to reach these goals. Maybe key of this is manual shooting? Or PC version PES 17 doesnt have this animation? Thank you for advices. :-)

It also happens on PC (although rarely): look at this goal I've conceded, the goalkeeper is caught off-guard and hardly reacts at all to the shot if that's what you mean.

I don't have replays but it happened very often to me on pc. Especially on free kick. The animation is great, the goalie watches the ball go in and then fall on his knee without even making an attempt at saving because the ball is so far. I think it works best when the ball is hidden from gk

I use manual shooting, keep in mind though that the goal I posted was scored against me by the CPU (a thing which makes it even more valuable in my eyes).

I had that a few times and I use assisted shooting. Like sanji mentioned, works best when the keeper sees it late or you put it completely out of his reach. It's very satisfying!

Back
Top Bottom