• gudiagu

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • bloodwizard

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • hitmanuk2k

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does the runner up get anything , like a controller :lol: there seems to be a clear winner :applause:

Joe's should have won. That Maradona goal didn't look real. It was bloody nice though, but I preferred Joe's.

I'd vote for Joe's, near replica of Joe Cole's volley during the worldcup

BUT I voted for gudiagu: even though it's a fluke ;)

I signed up just to vote!!

Special mention to Total and Joe for their superb goals but KaiWai wins it by far for the sheer spectacularity of his effort.

Gotta say tho, 2 or 3 of those goals were pants. How did they get entered?

psimonius said:
Gotta say tho, 2 or 3 of those goals were pants. How did they get entered?
Maybe to you, different people like different goals and there's quite a variety, that's all.

I think KaiWAi is a super goal, but a bit "FIF"esque if you ask me, it's one of those PES moments in which the game dataches from any realism so I usually don't fancy that although I hail the quality of execution.

For me Joe's goal is not only mechanically realistic as it as beautiful as it comes.

KAiWAi's is down to sheer technique though. I know there's an element of luck involved with any goal of that type, but it's all about his ability to drag it back, flick it up and then time his volley to perfection, IMO. You don't see those goals a lot, definitely not fair to pass it off as 'too good', but each to their own.

On Joe's goal, well that animation is a pet hate of mine - you can't strike a ball like that IMO. If you're running at the ball full speed, you can't jump up and forwards in the air, while positioning your body sideways and perform an accurate shot. I don't mean to demean the goal btw, it's a great strike but I've seen that scored a lot in WE10 and everytime I think that animation looks like a wrestling dropkick...

Last edited:
tried kaiwai style today but closer one , it went straight to the fans :D very hard to control the shooting speed after the flick

Stringer Bell said:
Is there going to be a competition like this for the winter? Or is this going to be a anual summer event only by gamekilp?
Not sure yet. This particular competition is a one-off but hopefully there'll be more in future.

KAiWAi said:
Thank you for all your votes ... I promess I'll come back later with more beautifull goals !! ^^

take any requests ?

next time bicycle kick 45m from buffon please :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom