Hi

I have a laptop with:
intel duo core 2 @ 2GHz
GeForce Go 7400
1 GB ram

I was able to run PES 2008 full game

I get 60 FPS with medium quality setting at 800x600

I also get 42 FPS with high quality setting at 800x600

is there a way to get a better FPS with the high quality setting?

I tried switching to 640x480 and turning Vsync off and they didn't make any difference.

Last edited:
i have a geforce go 7400, i can play fine with high details at 1024 but the replays are 2 slow :s....

i have go 7600 and its mostly 60 fps (on high with 800x600) with often slowdowns at goal area.

u can try to overclock your card (7600 does good overclocking) with riva tuner. i did that to get better framerate with bioshock and for better performance on higher resolution in pes08.
its quite safe if you follow some guide for your card.

i have go 7600 and its mostly 60 fps (on high with 800x600) with often slowdowns at goal area.

u can try to overclock your card (7600 does good overclocking) with riva tuner. i did that to get better framerate with bioshock and for better performance on higher resolution in pes08.
its quite safe if you follow some guide for your card.

Thanks man, I will try overclocking my GPU

but will increasing my ram from 1GB to 2GB make any difference in performance?

I tried overclocking and I got only extra 3 or 4 fps, which made the fps in high setting 46 fps.

but will increasing my ram from 1GB to 2GB make any difference in performance ??

I don't know you can get difference by increasing your memory..

Can you switch to lower resolution with high quality?

Although I don't have a laptop, my desktop was running really slowly (almost unplayable) on high detail so I updated my nvidia drivers from nvidia.com and it is sweet now. Some slowdown on replays but other than that, top notch. Hope this helps.

i've gto intel core duo 1,73 ghz, 1 gb ram, geforce go 7300 and i can play fine at 800*600 medium details with vsync on...

1024*768 medium and 800*600 high i've got 30-40 fps, but seems unplayable...

www.laptopvideo2go.com go there and find an updated version of driver which doesn't come with manufacturer website.

my laptop is sony and the latest VGA driver at sony website is 89.15 so i've downloaded 167.26 from this site.make differences

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused

My specs are

Core 2 Duo 2.0ghz CPU
2gb of DDR2 RAM
GeForce 7400 Go

It's a Sony Vaio laptop, few months old. I can play Half-life 2, Bioshock, Team Fortress 2 and C&C3 on medium settings fine. With PES2k8 I'm getting HUGE slow downs at basic resolutions and weird lines down the screen. See screenshot. Any ideas what the problem may be? This problem does change with the resolution fix patches but in matches everyone's faces are screwed up :(

error.jpg

Back
Top Bottom