1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Gary Neville

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Nameless, 31 August 2005.

1. Nameless

Nameless Guest

Halo, everybody,
    I juz get my new WE9, n i notice tat Gary Neville from England hv losuy stat (again)... Konami seem Hate this England&MU's solid defender as he never been good in WE&PES game..... btw, Liverpool's new sign, Peter Crouch only hv 1 yellow >_<
    Konami should stop Making all these BIG NAME player's stat like god(henry, sheva,nedved) and be more serious and fair to these more average-but-dedicated player...
    I mean, C'mon, MU n England regular's SB only hv 3 yellow, man what are Konami thinking?
    (btw, i am new to this forum n this is my 1st post, if i make any mistake, pls tell me... thx you)

2. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Gary Neville stats seem pretty fair to me, Crouch too.

3. 200_pesos

200_pesos Guille, no te olvidare!!!

1 July 2005
    New York, NY
    Boca Juniors, Legia
    dnt tlk lk dis m8 its hrd 2 reed smtimes. The English are overrated anyway.

4. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    I dont the English are overrated as such i think there are a cluster of players such as G. Neville, Kewell, Wes Brown, Serginho, Vieri and maybe even some of Adriano's dribbling and speed/accel stats

5. Johnza

Johnza Guest

Gary Nevilles stats are always shockingly low. He's been one of the worlds top 5 consistent right backs for the past decade almost. Outstanding player.

6. Nameless

Nameless Guest

I didnt say England is underrate or what..... I do aware that the big name such as Gerrad n ROnney in Enlgand team r overated (so r henry, sheva, Vieri, Ronaldo....the list go on). But, hey if u read what i post, i mean Konami should gif these NON big-name but dedicated player some credit, n i think Gary Neville is one of them...

Btw, if you really think tat crouch should only hv 1 yellow stat, then why will Benitez buy him for 7m n sell out the reliable Czeh striker? Heck, Crouch's header is not even yellow......

If you look at Japan National team, you will notice that almost everyone of their defender r much more better then Gary Nevile. And if you thnik that Japan REALLY hv SO MANY Solid defender -.-'
    Oh well, guess this is a game made by JAPANESE, cant help it -.-'