GamerTV

yeah i try to watch it each week as theirs nothing else on tv anymore with games on.

It's ok but the voice over is annoying (sam whatever his name is who keeps saying 'you didnt know this (because you're scum)... but WE did!)

He talks over like he is the man... yet he writes for some shitty girly magazine the GF picked up once.

And the way they put on fake scouse or cockney accents when dubbing over foreigners gets on my nipples.

Other than that its worth a look now and again as they do tend to have footage of games ive not seen online

Radiation i think does voice overs are quite hilarious and the presenters is funny (i've seen and heard his voice from someone where before though lol). It reminds of me of Eurotrash. :mrgreen:

It's a decent 30 minute games show/review, which is updated every two weeks.
Nope, just realised where I recognise your name from ... The Wire, right? :)
Yeah.

Last edited:
Gamer TV is series linked on my Sky+ box, great show.

Last edited:
I watch it every Monday night. Great show (apart from the annoying narrator). Reviews are usually pretty good - they gave FIFA 08 a 4/5, Skate 5/5, PGR4 4/5. Metal Gear Solid 4 was on there this week, looked really good. :)

It was on this morning, should be on again on Monday at 5pm I think.

The show has started again with a new look. The reviews are now scored out of ten and not out of five.

Look at Daz plugging his tv channel ;).

I like gamertv, the stupid guys voice does annoy me though.

Least he has stopped doing the bloody stupid fake Yorkshire accent when dubbing Japanese guys.

Wish TV shows about video games would stop doing this as it really cheapens it and makes gaming out to be a joke.

Why cant somebody make a serious games show - I know some on XTV are pretty good, but a mainstream one would get good figures surely?

EdgeTV or something?

Least he has stopped doing the bloody stupid fake Yorkshire accent when dubbing Japanese guys.

Wish TV shows about video games would stop doing this as it really cheapens it and makes gaming out to be a joke.

Why cant somebody make a serious games show - I know some on XTV are pretty good, but a mainstream one would get good figures surely?

EdgeTV or something?

Good points mate, I agree.

cool, when is it next on? ive only seen old episodes recently talking about games that have been out for months!
New episodes are done every Sunday morning at 10:30am (or sometimes 11:30). After that they do Gamer TV Extra, which is extra footage on the games they showed on Gamer TV. Also before Gamer TV they do Gamer guide to.... which is basically a compilation of subjects of games.

Back
Top Bottom