Gamertags of FIFA09 players who use SEMI/MANUAL

vglntv95

Banned
11 October 2008
Please add your gamertags here.

I'm trying to build up my friends list so I have enough decent people to play against and not have to venture online to play random twats. :]

Mine is irt3hown

Also, semi/manual is NOT semi/manual/assisted. I won't play against people who use assisted through balls as there is no skill factor to it.

Gamertag: Tim7

Settings:

Passing: Manual
Through Balls: Manual
Shooting: Semi
Crossing: Semi
Lob Passes: Manual

Gamertag Flifla

All manual.

Prefer to play against teams with 4 or less stars. The more manual the better. :-)

Cheers,
Florian

Gamertag: Tim7

Settings:

Thought you used Assisted shooting online Tim?

Anyway the above settings are the same as mine. :))

I changed back to semi last night mate :)). Was playing around in the arena and scored some nice goals, goals that probably wouldn't be possible on assisted and it made me want to give semi another chance.

Assisted shooting is so boring, I played with it for a bit and compared to the realism offered by semi it was like going back to PES. Eurgh, no thanks.

First Post! lol hey mates I would love to get in on some online games with manual/semi settings...GT: Socalibrphenom

ALSO, would anyone like to play 2v2? There's a 2v2 lobby! Me and brother versus any two of you..takers? :Y1

Socal it said your friends list was full, delete someone and add me please! Oh and register for the semi/manual league if you haven't already

Indeed. I am going to start a campaign soon for EA to allow forced "semi/manual" controls in the next version of the game. It has ruined online for me not being able to do that, the only saving grace is the few decent people on here that like to play the game the way it should be played.

Indeed. I am going to start a campaign soon for EA to allow forced "semi/manual" controls in the next version of the game. It has ruined online for me not being able to do that, the only saving grace is the few decent people on here that like to play the game the way it should be played.

I concur :Y1

Hey whats your gamertag so i can add you

feel free to add me

my psn = tony_mandingo

Through Balls: Semi

please guys add me,im up for unranked macthes, i play mostly with Everton, Rep. Ireland and cruzeiro...

my settings:
Through Balls: Semi

gamertag: brunnoce

I'm going to add you asap Brunnoce....lookin' forward to some good games!

I use all manual so please refrain from laughing when a shot goes wayward. lol

I will hopefully be online for some games in the upcoming weeks, playing all manual as well. I am mostly using crappy teams (2-3,5 *), so don't expect high scoring games on my part :-)

Cheers,
Flo

Flifla

Gamertag: ShootoUK

Settings:

Passing: Semi

I dont mind playing fully manual if the other person is.

Edit: I don't play regular online games any more so I thought I better edit this because I noticed someone added me for this... don't add me ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom