Gamertag for all PES6 (X360) owners

Re: Gamertag for all PES6 (X360) owners
Hobbes2007.
Glad for a game with anyone who doesn't cheat (It seems most online players do cheat, recently.

I dont blame players...I blame Konami I was online yesterday and I was defending then the all of a sudden I'm one on one with the opponents goalkeeper.....Konami sortit out!!!!

GAMERTAG:- bazdev012

I hope there is another patch to sort out the lag. No matter if the game has gone backwards nothing beats winning a game against a higher ranked opponent fair and square

add me for a game - krisj7
i'm tired of people quitting
if u play a match against a 'friend' do your achivements still count like the hat trick hunter and that

thanks

Hi guys .. I have just 3 simple questions before playing with you

1. I hread that this game not have lag while playing in online mode .. Right ??

I mean it's not like PES2008 which is UNPLAYABLE in online mode ..

2. Also, While hosting a game, Do opponents appears quickly or I have to wait more time till an opponent appears ?.

In other words, while searching for players, are there enough players to play with, or there are few ?

3.How many players available in the Ranking .. I mean What is the overall players

sorry for my english but I think the questions are clear

1. I hread that this game not have lag while playing in online mode .. Right ??

yeah, there is no lag on this version. sometimes there is slow down, but it slows for both players and nothing strange happens, such as the ball teleporting or players moving stranglely.

I mean it's not like PES2008 which is UNPLAYABLE in online mode ..
yes its not like 2008

2. Also, While hosting a game, Do opponents appears quickly or I have to wait more time till an opponent appears ?.

In other words, while searching for players, are there enough players to play with, or there are few ?

there are lots of players! sometimes you might have to wait at certain hours of the day but usually it is fine.

3.How many players available in the Ranking .. I mean What is the overall players
i don't understand

in other news... my gamer tag is What lad

Last edited:
I am in North America and can get the PES6 version, but are there anyone online in that game still?

Back
Top Bottom