Gameplay Lab

citizenkidd

League 2
28 August 2021
Hello everyone!

Last year (2022) I've compiled some of my knowledge (and others) of fifa gameplay modification on a spreadsheet in order to have a better reference tool when making a gameplay mod.
It was then expanded by some helpful friends @Hels and @hatesince on discord.
I was planning to release this sheet months ago in order to help the community create more diverse gameplay mod but unfortunately life happens (got busy etc.) and I've abandoned modding and playing fifa altogether.

This last few weeks I've gathered enough motivation to continue modding fifa again, so any foundings on my side regarding gameplay stuffs will be uploaded here.

Here's the link to the sheet: FIFA 22 gp_lab

I'm also planning on posting some videos of gameplay editing and results of modifying different gp lines to serve as a useful guide or reference for anyone trying to make a gameplay mod.

If you are interested in contributing to the sheet then feel free to comment here about your findings or dm me so I can give you permission to edit the sheet.

Note: I mainly test and play FIFA 22 as FIFA 23 cutscenes is laggy af (need to upgrade my hardware prolly).

Last edited:

ACTION_IntensityToSpeed
  • Modifying this line makes players without ball possession to just stand still.
  • Based on some discussions, increasing the values slightly will result in smoother player movement.*
*No concrete evidence

Last edited:
Great info on GP variables. To me Fifa23 has 2 main problems:
1. Fast dribbling and sprinting speed
2. Fast ball in passing

If you can solve these 2 issues you're 90% on route for a much better experience.

Back
Top Bottom