Gameplay graphics problems-Turf and players

bronc911

Conference
8 November 2008
Australia
Manchester United
I've been playing PES 2010 a lot lately and noticing that the turf flashes and that players have lines connected to their arms and other parts of the body (when running) when playing in exhibition mode. I play with LOW settings and haven't changed any settings in the config.exe. I know its probably cause I have settings on LOW but with MEDIUM setting gameplay becomes slow and HIGH is unavailable due to not reaching sys requirements. Is there a way to fix this please?

I've been playing PES 2010 a lot lately and noticing that the turf flashes and that players have lines connected to their arms and other parts of the body (when running) when playing in exhibition mode. I play with LOW settings and haven't changed any settings in the config.exe. I know its probably cause I have settings on LOW but with MEDIUM setting gameplay becomes slow and HIGH is unavailable due to not reaching sys requirements. Is there a way to fix this please?

I have quite of same problem, just got it recently.
I use to play on high, but suddenly my game lags really much, even in the menus.

GFx cards cause artifacts when they start to fail, possibly you have a faulty new one, or a PSU that can't power it. Though all this is guess work as you haven't once mentioned any of your PC's specs.

I think the lines on the turf is a Konami problem in some stadiums. It's most noticeable in Camp Nou for me. (really faint lines that are noticeable when the camera is moving).

I have a HD4890 with a Corsair 650watt PSU which is all brand new so i doubt the specs are the problem.

I've also noticed that these problems also apply to the ps3 version of the game, so this is why i believe it's a Konami problem.

Back
Top Bottom