Gameface app pi**ing me off

Retri

Banned
18 August 2008
Torino, Italy | Amsterdam, NL
M Urawa FC Red Diamonds
So is anybody else having my same issues? This is pissing me off to no end, even more than the game itself I swear...

Long story short, I did install the software required however whenever I try to fire up the application that should elaborate my in-game face model I get this weird error...wtf?

fuckedupgameface2.jpg

needless to say that whatever choice I pick will end up in a blank screen, fu***ng A.

P.S.: I've also tried to use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox but it won't even let me upload the picture, let alone work on it, since the buttons just won't show up on the web page itself (see pic below).

fuckedupgameface1.jpg

so uhm...suggestions?

what pees me off more than applying the face is while playing why does my hair disappear at long range but appears on close-up? Very weird.

I get that thing now with FF, wants me to run/save the app, works fine in IE for me though, I can make the face for you if you can't get it working.

I cant even get my gameface to generate.It stops at 10 seconds and says "Generation could not complete.Try re-adjusting the marker placement on your photo and try again." I have changed the markers about 20 times:RANT:

I finally managed to get this sorted using Internet Explorer but now my gameface disappears whenever I join a Pro-Club ranked match, turning into a "stock" one that sort of resembles it...

Back
Top Bottom